good town to live in Alberta?

Hambone

Reaction score
Rocky mountain house lots of work for heavy-duty mechanic and you are close to great riding

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about rocky. and grand cache has anyone ever lived there or is living there? is it expensive to live there?

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
i was thinking about rocky. and grand cache has anyone ever lived there or is living there? is it expensive to live there?

I've allways liked the Rocky area. The whole central Alberta area is appealing. Perfectly situated for all occasions :d
Grande Cache is another good location for the outdoors person. Both communities focus on oil and gas production. Forestry is another big one for both. But Grande Cache also has minning for an added boost to the community. The cost of living does not seem to fluctuate dramatically with season or industry for these two towns. $15 for bacon and eggs in Ft Nelson is rediculous :rolleyes: But that's just my :twocents:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am looking to move to a different town within Alberta. i am just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to were. i am also a 2nd year heavy duty mechanic so i will be wanting a mechanic job. any suggesting would be great :beer:

A buddy of mine owns a truck shop in Barrhead.I think he's looking for someone to pull wrenches.They work on everything from service rigs to the odd grain truck!It's called Barrtech(780-674-3633),my buddy is a little rough around the edges but he knows his stuff!The town is alright and your close to lots of riding areas!

eattheweak

Reaction score
I don't live there but look ast Fort Sask, still has the small town feel, close to a big city, but far enough away. Property taxes are low. Work is steady there so you might be able to catch a job close to home. Bang for your buck, if I have to move again I would look there or around Redwater. End of the day everyones post are good.

Top Bottom