Good site to order parts from?

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sun was out, my gear was packed, just had to load my quad on my truck and go pick up the boys so we could head to the medicine lake rally. Until i flipped it, hurt my legs, pride and machine. I got to spend the weekend icing my wounds and feeling sorry for myself instead. Any how, anyone know a good site i could order parts from? Trying to make the repair a little less painful.

For the record YES i laughed and called the guys stupid in all the videos i have seen of peeps flipping their quads while loading them. Karma is a bitch. I have also been saying i was going to extend my ramps for about year now but i always found something better to do (my new truck is lifted). I am thinking of changing my name to Sofa King Stoopud.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cheapcycleparts.com is a good site. I have saved hundreds of dollars ordering new OEM parts from them.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with Kevin @ Rapid Revolutions(780-455-7553), he is getting me stock Kawi parts way cheaper than Kawi wants for them. He can get almost anything and has great prices.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought lots of stuff online from Royal Distributing. Fast shipping, and their prices are very reasonable.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adreniline ATV in Barrhead 780-674-0759 he likes the Kawis

or Mechanic -Lee Inclined Timeau Ab - near Vega sandhills.780-584-2476

Whitecourt Yamaha ( my son works there) 780-1-866-706-3306

Barrhead Honda 780-674-4600

or Royal Distributing 1-800- 265-2970

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be the third voice in the Royal Distributing chorus.

Great people to work with in my experience. Reasonable prices, and they are Canadian. No duty costs and fast shipping.

I get regular catalogues mailed to me from them. Always have some deals here and their.

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sun was out, my gear was packed, just had to load my quad on my truck and go pick up the boys so we could head to the medicine lake rally. Until i flipped it, hurt my legs, pride and machine. I got to spend the weekend icing my wounds and feeling sorry for myself instead. Any how, anyone know a good site i could order parts from? Trying to make the repair a little less painful.

For the record YES i laughed and called the guys stupid in all the videos i have seen of peeps flipping their quads while loading them. Karma is a bitch. I have also been saying i was going to extend my ramps for about year now but i always found something better to do (my new truck is lifted). I am thinking of changing my name to Sofa King Stoopud.

Royal Distributing! its been good for us but Im not sure of their selection of parts!

Dadbro

Reaction score
I have used Royal Distributing in the past and just yesterday in fact. I also use eBay alot, if you know what you are looking for it can be a real money saver. I picked up some new Fox pro comp boots for $55 retail over $250. and tones of parts for my older 95 KLX 250. :beer:

Mud Mum

Reaction score
I've used arcticcatpartsnation.com.

When you get there, you can select the manufacturer of choice Arctic Cat, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Ski-Doo....you name it. They do both ATV's and Snowmobiles.

They have great schematics to help confirm you get all the parts you need.

RMKKing

Reaction score
bikebandit.com......awesome site with full blow-up schematics so you can order the exact part you need. Not sure what they carry to fix pride though..........

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be the third voice in the Royal Distributing chorus.

Great people to work with in my experience. Reasonable prices, and they are Canadian. No duty costs and fast shipping.

I get regular catalogues mailed to me from them. Always have some deals here and their.

I second that!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i also use Bike Bandit.com good site to order parts i found.:cool:

Top Bottom