Good places to get powder coating done in Edmonton?

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to get my a arms and and a few other pieces powdercoated, wondering of any good shops you guys recommend and how well the parts turned out for you guys. Thanks again.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking to get my a arms and and a few other pieces powdercoated, wondering of any good shops you guys recommend and how well the parts turned out for you guys. Thanks again.

I highly recommend "The Powder Station" in Edmonton, Dean is a top notch stand up guy, good quality work, fair prices

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who cares ! just ride it !!! lol

Hit the nail on the head......I would also rather ride a dilapidated piece of chit with no paint on it that my parents bought for me as well.......however if you actually like your stuff to look good,take pride in your ride and aren't a social retard from nelson......I've heard good things about impact as well

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy's dad made a old fridge into a oven and does his own. I know no help but I thought it was coo

Dirt2oil

Reaction score
Iv used perfection powder coating a few times, had good luck

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use synergy coatings in nisku. 780 918 2249 ask for patrick

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you use impact get a quote in writing first !!!! Been shafted there twice, never again...........Almost double of what they verbally quoted.............

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I went to get my bike frame done, I first went to Perfection, they were stupid expensive.
I then went to Impact, their price was 1/3 of Perfection, and so I went with them.
I was nervous, being my bike had a lot of threads, and bushing races needing protection, they did an awesome job, and stuck to the price..

Only grudge was they do chit on their time, so if you want to get it done fast, and perfect, it won't be done.
If you want it done right, and with good quality, and are willing to wait, they are pretty good.
I got a translucent blue with a gold and silver metal flake done. and it sure shines!!

Top Bottom