Good place in central alberta for skidoo rebuild

summit700nk

Reaction score
Im looking into rebuilding the engine in my summit 1000 and I have found a few places in the states but the shipping would be about 300 or so plus brokerage and duties. So does anyone know of a shop in alberta that does good work on the 1000 and now charge a arm and a leg? Hildebrand seadoo in michigan wants 1600 for a rebuild (crank, cylinders, pistons) so that may be the best option. Any help is appreciated.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big john out of the states

Sled head racing is the shop name I think.

Give him a call

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forgot about mad motor sports.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

duner

Reaction score
X2 for Dan at Extreme Machines! One of the best around for sure. You won't find anyone up here that can match the price you might get quoted from the states. Shipping and border stuff will cost you more than you think and you risk something broke in shipping and if there is any problem at all, you have to send it back. I had a friend that shipped his engine to the states and they forget a part. Plus when he had problems it and it was a major nightmare! Your better to support local business.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a motor installed on my 07 Rev by Dan. I would go back again. Capt Jack Sparrow on here I believe.

Top Bottom