1000 sdi skidoo info

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a good link or service manual a I bought one of these she was tore apart top end damage complete new engine was in it 600km (was done by some skidoo shop in rocky) prior to top end damage scuffed pistons bad got new cylinder and pistons. Have assembled and back in machine. Everything was in a pile and boxes when I got it super dirt cheap from the guy. Anyway I can’t find where everything plugs in so does someone have a manual that can help out there is a plug in harness past the map sensor nearing front of motor doesn’t plug into erave as there already one there. There is a couple on exhaust side as well they were all plugged into something prior clean inside not dirty like plugs that aren’t plugged in for long time. But can not find matching end for them to go to. Any help is greatly appreciated

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that almost every manual has a digital copy available, maybe call a dealer and see if they can give you a link, maybe they have one?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked for this online a few years ago with no luck.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to have one kicking around but think I sold it to a guy back east. I'll take a look.

Top Bottom