Good cheap Superglide Alternative?..

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old truck box liner.... Sucks to walk on, but if it's just strips then don't walk on them and it's just fine

Plus u can find box liners free, and a long box liner, cut up into strips does 2 sled decks and ramps

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your "slippers"?
I have a friend with an RX-1 that has trouble getting out of his trailer. These might help him because I'm not pulling on a ski when he spools that turbo up in the trailer trying to run it out.

Ski slippers. Done!
That's what I would do next time.View attachment 173528

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend with an RX-1 that has trouble getting out of his trailer. These might help him because I'm not pulling on a ski when he spools that turbo up in the trailer trying to run it out.

Looks like Dennis Kirk

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FYI - I have 2 pairs of Skinz Ski Slips and a set of SLP's that have been collecting dust in my shop for quite a while I'd like to get rid of. PM me for more info.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm just gonna throw down some cheap plywood to protect the floor for the winter and burn it in the spring.

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old truck box liner.... Sucks to walk on, but if it's just strips then don't walk on them and it's just fine

Plus u can find box liners free, and a long box liner, cut up into strips does 2 sled decks and ramps

Did exactly that for my trailer, works like a charm, and it was free from the local auto body shop.

Top Bottom