Goldrush new season

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My understating was that the dodges were only making a third of what the rest of the crews were making from discovery and they would not pay for any of the exspensives as they do for Parker or todd

sounds like the haufman crew and Parker. crew are doing 22 grand per episode ... Not bad
Dodges or hurts?

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My understating was that the dodges were only making a third of what the rest of the crews were making from discovery and they would not pay for any of the exspensives as they do for Parker or todd

sounds like the haufman crew and Parker. crew are doing 22 grand per episode ... Not bad

I would imagine they would need all of that 22 grand for the time they waste dicking around for drama. Using swing set chains to pull out equipment a prime example.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would imagine they would need all of that 22 grand for the time they waste dicking around for drama. Using swing set chains to pull out equipment a prime example.
Doesnt take that long to break a swing set chain with excavator or front end loader......hehe ;)

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Friday night latter on I tweeted on todds Twitter account that after busting your balls for the last few years, you seam to be a humble man this year... Took a few minutes and he became a follower of mine and tweeted back thanks for the second chance... We discussed a few things and he mentioned things are looking up for him...

we will see

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Friday night latter on I tweeted on todds Twitter account that after busting your balls for the last few years, you seam to be a humble man this year... Took a few minutes and he became a follower of mine and tweeted back thanks for the second chance... We discussed a few things and he mentioned things are looking up for him...

we will see

I agree a lot of people seem to knock him but he had no experience. How many people with no experience could do better? He does a few silly things I'm like why are you doing it like that lol. But i actually want him to do well and show the haters he can do it.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I agree a lot of people seem to knock him but he had no experience. How many people with no experience could do better? He does a few silly things I'm like why are you doing it like that lol. But i actually want him to do well and show the haters he can do it.

he certainly isn't afraid of risk which makes him a better man than most. But we need someone to beat up on. Why not the fat kid? Lol

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what do you guys think of Todd's offer to dave? I think dave is crazy for going for it I hope it pays off for dave. If not it's not a good situation to be in. But he got $500,000 worth of equipment wow crazy guy.

Last edited:

Driftingbig

Reaction score
Seeing as Daves background is in equipment operating and material/plant operations (I belive the family runs a crushing opperation in Oregon) in combination with all the exploration maps Dave should do alright. If he can keep Todd in the office shack he will do great.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Dave seems to be the earth moving brains of the operation. I am sure he will get the crew organized and have a viable plan of attack.
He definately gets the respect and loyalty of his crew/team members.

On another note, nice to see Tony wearing a safety harness.
Just winging it attitude with a crane is pretty sketchy!
But like Tony says, "Get with the Program!" God I love that line.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I noticed that he took a new truck to see Dave. Dave was too in a new ford
Not much attention on the dodge boys. - to busy getting big pieces of gold to worry about making drama for tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm can't judge it in real world terms! Great show but Volvo throws a ton of $$$ into it, Ford and dodge might too....Volvo so much so they have too cover up the names on the other excavators....lol
My brother goldmines up there too, they all laugh at the drama.....the only thing he says about it is. " it's easy if some one is sponsoring the equipment"....lol

Top Bottom