Goldrush new season

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching Season 3 #1, 2, 3 on lunch this week...

Edit: Ok...watched 'em all today. At least Todd has a sense of humor about himself when he said, "Just when I thought we were all done looking like idiots...."

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching Season 3 #1, 2, 3 on lunch this week...

Edit: Ok...watched 'em all today. At least Todd has a sense of humor about himself when he said, "Just when I thought we were all done looking like idiots...."
now you're 2 weeks ahead of the Canadian airing of the show. it started earlier southside. no spoilers you bastage....

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parker and his grampa seem to be the real deal!Kid gets his fingernail tore off and doesn't shed a tear!Seems to be a lot tougher than the kid on Ice Road Truckers who started crying when the guys on the radio started bugging him!That Todd doesn't seem to make some good decisions.That Dave seems to be the brains there!I wonder if they'll check the oil and service that new equipment so they don't have rust in the planetaries and wonder why the hoe quit working like last season!And that Todd should shave that damn beard off,he probably has food in there from the first season!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at least it ain't rasslin'

now that is another of those shows that people go crazy over, haha, used to see older ladies put the beat down on the bad guy when he was woopin there hero's, gawd that was so funny.. thanks for the memory tee. stampede was the best, people actually believed that stuff.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah seems like tv has discovered the people from the southern US of A. good stuff.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that is another of those shows that people go crazy over, haha, used to see older ladies put the beat down on the bad guy when he was woopin there hero's, gawd that was so funny.. thanks for the memory tee. stampede was the best, people actually believed that stuff.
makhan, vokhan, and gama singh.....used to hate those guys lol. poor ed whelan was convinced it was real too. "in the mean time, and in between time....."

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ed whalen gawd that's right, great entertainment, made for tv and ya know they hated each other, must have been a beotch with them all traveling in the same school bus from town to town,

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
makhan, vokhan, and gama singh.....used to hate those guys lol. poor ed whelan was convinced it was real too. "in the mean time, and in between time....."

Good 'ol Karachi Vice....

I remember when I was a little punk and my pops took me to Stampede Wrestling when they were in town. One of the local drunks was trying to get Makhan Singh to fight him outside. You just couldn't buy better entertainment than that...

Attachments

• singh_makhan3.jpg
    singh_makhan3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 139

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same here, love that going to cowtown fro stampede wrestling, as a kind it was incrediable to watch these guys, than you could watch it on tv saturday night and look for your self in the audeince

Good 'ol Karachi Vice....

I remember when I was a little punk and my pops took me to Stampede Wrestling when they were in town. One of the local drunks was trying to get Makhan Singh to fight him outside. You just couldn't buy better entertainment than that...

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parker and his grampa seem to be the real deal!Kid gets his fingernail tore off and doesn't shed a tear!Seems to be a lot tougher than the kid on Ice Road Truckers who started crying when the guys on the radio started bugging him!That Todd doesn't seem to make some good decisions.That Dave seems to be the brains there!I wonder if they'll check the oil and service that new equipment so they don't have rust in the planetaries and wonder why the hoe quit working like last season!And that Todd should shave that damn beard off,he probably has food in there from the first season!!

He cried like a little b!tch. His own damn fault for having his hand in the way.

Top Bottom