Goldrush new season

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least the goldfish crew are riding the right color sleds this season

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunately in those countries common sense does not prevail (been there seen it many times). IMO these cultures are lazy / unmotivated to do better and are always looking for the quick buck with the least amount of effort.

Why wouldn't the dealer just take it to that guy.......that lost me

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best part was the Cat hoe crossing the pond.......LMFAO. Why did he not dip the bucket in rather than have his buddy wade through that chit........These guys are gonna run Equipment, Yikes !!!!
My brother mines for gold up north, it`s quite lucrative shall we say.....

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love this show..... its like a how to of how not to mine for gold. Im just glad they are hitting it hard this season..... and yes Fred is a dick.... thats why his house flooded and he lost everything. Karma Bitch!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best part was the Cat hoe crossing the pond.......LMFAO. Why did he not dip the bucket in rather than have his buddy wade through that chit........These guys are gonna run Equipment, Yikes !!!!

is that were the polaris gold 2 stoke oil comes from nev?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
On the Gold Rush website Fred was pissed that Discovery made people hate him. They set it up again with the help needed then the refusial from Fred against Parker. I`m sure Fred is a good guy just can`t get incontrol of the edditting team.
Todd and his crew are at least a little better set-up. 1 minute they are clearing 3 foot thick ice next minute there is no ice or anything in the ponds. Major time laspes and editting
Snow all over the claims or P.C. next shot all gone from eveywhere.

I do like the show.

Under the ice show. I bett alot gets put in their drinks. Those guys look drunk or stoned all the time.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a good show dont mind it at all better then the ice road fu$k ups I hope todd hits the big times this year some one stikes it rich not to sure might be fred in the glory hole

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya i was gona say. like fawk id be walking through that water. i saw that monster water spider.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a good show dont mind it at all better then the ice road fu$k ups I hope todd hits the big times this year some one stikes it rich not to sure might be fred in the glory hole

Yeah they say on the advert some one strikes it big wonder who it is? I'm hoping parker does it he quit school to mine and for a young guy he works really hard.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the Gold Rush website Fred was pissed that Discovery made people hate him. They set it up again with the help needed then the refusial from Fred against Parker. I`m sure Fred is a good guy just can`t get incontrol of the edditting team.
Todd and his crew are at least a little better set-up. 1 minute they are clearing 3 foot thick ice next minute there is no ice or anything in the ponds. Major time laspes and editting
Snow all over the claims or P.C. next shot all gone from eveywhere.

I do like the show.

Under the ice show. I bett alot gets put in their drinks. Those guys look drunk or stoned all the time.
I don't think it was Discovery that made Fred look bad, he sure complained about it in the premiere. it was Todd's mistake that led to having the rug yanked out from under them on the porcupine claim by not making a payment, but somehow Fred got made out to be the bad guy. he sure hasn't done much to help himself look good so far this season.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah they say on the advert some one strikes it big wonder who it is? I'm hoping parker does it he quit school to mine and for a young guy he works really hard.
Parker is great for the show, young responsible guy that wears his emotions on his sleeve. people eat that stuff up. the old man is my favourite, such a cool old dude and nothing seems to get to him. when asked about the 150K needed to continue he says "well, I can't take it with me..."

The_Plagued_1

Reaction score
Yeah have it PVR'ed. Fred will get his hence is last name "Hurt".... Parker and Grandfather make the show.... I think the new acquired mine will set the lazy Todd on his ass.... just as soon as Todd lets Dave Turin get out, Dave seems to be doing all the work... on the quartz creek mine... yeah the drama could be less this year... I hope.... if all fails me this year... Moonshiners is on Thursday night.... lol :beer:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love this show..... its like a how to of how not to mine for gold. Im just glad they are hitting it hard this season..... and yes Fred is a dick.... thats why his house flooded and he lost everything. Karma Bitch!!

I'm sure it had nothing to do with 7 inches of rain in the upper Souris basin on top of already saturated ground. I hate sounding like the town crier, but my wife went to Minot State and graduated in the spring before the flood hit. To go back there and see the aftermath was pretty hard to take. The worst part is most of the low lying areas of the city are lower income and rental housing near the university and it was pretty much destroyed.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
todd may be a good guyin life, but his abilty to manage a mine and call the important steps is just not there, you can see daves supperior abilty in less than one show, and his hands on approach with a good comon sense abilty to problem solve

i see on the last show where todd takes the old plant down and moves it to the side of the road... and his new plant is three weeks away... major$$ screw up, that right there would be grounds for dismisal

parker has some real potenial, this kid has the right work ambition and attitude to go big places, good blood line

as for fred, i feel somewhat for him. ya hes a dick, but as for the lease exspiring, that is all todds fault and 6 out of ten guys would of done the same as fred, his kid cannot even call him dad for the show, and his kids a issues byitself, but he has the glory hole

Top Bottom