Golden Snow 2013

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from riding Quartz. Not much snow for the first 5 miles on the trail then it got a little better after the bridge. Some ugly creek crossings to get to the cabin. Went up to the alpine lots of creeks trees and rock!! We played up there most of the day very cautious no one in the group broke anything. We put 50k on total was just ok. I've been going this weekend for 4 years and this is by far the least amount of snow I've had!! I had no camera so no pics sorry. You can ride there but be very careful lots of hazards out there!! If you can hold off I would but if you have to satisfy the craving it is rideable!!!!

framtam

Reaction score
Just got back from riding Quartz. Not much snow for the first 5 miles on the trail then it got a little better after the bridge. Some ugly creek crossings to get to the cabin. Went up to the alpine lots of creeks trees and rock!! We played up there most of the day very cautious no one in the group broke anything. We put 50k on total was just ok. I've been going this weekend for 4 years and this is by far the least amount of snow I've had!! I had no camera so no pics sorry. You can ride there but be very careful lots of hazards out there!! If you can hold off I would but if you have to satisfy the craving it is rideable!!!!

X2 ^^^
rode there on the 11th. 4 or 5 creek crossings. some spots had 4' - 5' of snow, others like 50-60cm.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode quartz on the 10th,,broke some plastic,,better snow than I was expecting,creeks were not a big deal at all,, had a blast.

Rode another spot by golden on the 11th and was completly epic, goona be good season:beer:

HAYDENC

Reaction score
Anyone have updated's coming up Saturday morning and want to know where would be best??

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, I just came to post that video and you guys did it for me! Thank you!
Pumped to go out again this weekend! Love this time of year! Small risks with HUGE rewards.
Tippy toes = no damage and smiling faces that can snowmobile again next weekend!!
If anyone needs anything we are very stocked up at the shop!
KLIM, Motorfist, TOBE, HMK, SnoForce, etc etc.
We are going to start renting next week as well!
That's my biz plug for the year. From now on just snow reports!! and videos

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GSP GSP GSP

UFC 154 you know!!

GSR GSR GSR

Pumped to go out again this weekend! Love this time of year! Small risks with HUGE rewards.
Tippy toes = no damage and smiling faces that can snowmobile again next weekend!!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're looking forwad to more sledshots too ...

how to dig out and roll over a sled could be an apropriate topic at this time of year ...

Oh thats right, GSR doesn't get stuck now he's cat powered !!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Come plug anytime man you bring so much other great info I think you deserve the plugs!!!

go see GSR aka Aaron at Mountain Motorsports they got everything and know there stuff, heck I showed up looking for Doo parts and they had stock not even a Doo dealer!!

thanks Aaron

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Come plug anytime man you bring so much other great info I think you deserve the plugs!!!

go see GSR aka Aaron at Mountain Motorsports they got everything and know there stuff, heck I showed up looking for Doo parts and they had stock not even a Doo dealer!!

thanks Aaron

X2. Aaron has saved my ass a few times in a pinch. Great shop to top by and grab parts and the service is great.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
totally agree ...

we were just down there today and buddy dropped some coin on a bunch-a-parts ...

Aaron is so easy to talk to and will tell you the best advice, regardless of make of sled.
Kim won't bullch!t you, if she doesn't know, she'll find the answer.
and they can order BRP parts ...

It's a freindly place to be ...

I wish I was on a yamaha !!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Aaron, are you stocking cat parts this season?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I will day is last year in the spring the old doo dealer that's going again ( forgot the name )

Buddy of mine hit something and broke one of his chrome moly rear suspension tubes.

They stayed after hours , welded it up and only wanted a 20.

Got a fifty and had to tuck it in his shirt pocket cause he wouldn't take it.

Good guys also.

sent from my htc

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree tex dude.

Motortech is the Doo dealer and we cant fault their work ...
Doo's, mod"s and aloom welding - fab is top notch !!!
just look at my sled ...

Golden has options ... prove me wrong ...

Top Bottom