golden sled rental?????

800xmr

Reaction score
Hey there, i am looking to rent a sled for some spring riding. I have rented from powder pete's in the past(revelstoke), which he was great to deal with.. But am looking for someone in golden.. Anyone have any suggestions.
Thanks...

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there, i am looking to rent a sled for some spring riding. I have rented from powder pete's in the past(revelstoke), which he was great to deal with.. But am looking for someone in golden.. Anyone have any suggestions.
Thanks...

GSR , they rent sleds I'm sure!

Their slogan reads 'GSR offers up to date Skidoo and Yamaha machines that will make your vacation a memorable one! With ..." Reputable place from what I hear, and they also rent beacons, probes, shovels, packs, and offer guiding if I recall :) Cheers :d:d Taken from sledshot.com's web site link directory!

salbendidi

Reaction score
dont rent from rocky mountain there sleds are crap.
aaron at gsr will hook you up keep you happy and send you in the right direction.

Last edited:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aaron at gsr will hook you up keep you happy and send you in the right direction.

X2 Aaron is the guy to deal with, super good dude!

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catch the guys at GSR at the right time and they will probably go with you and show you the best places in Golden too.

If Im not mistaken arent they the same crew that does the SLEDSHOT.COM stuff?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catch the guys at GSR at the right time and they will probably go with you and show you the best places in Golden too.

If Im not mistaken arent they the same crew that does the SLEDSHOT.COM stuff?

Your are correct :)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey did you have a bad experience with this rental company? If so do tell, I have friends renting out in Golden soon, not sure who they are going to rent from. I did however point them to GSR :d This word of mouth is make it or break it for the sale these days:beer:

McCAT

Reaction score
Thanks...

We have delt with Aaron at GSR a number of times ie: purchases,repairs and rentals. Everytime they have been extremely professional and personable. If they sold cat sleds (they sell and rent Yamaha) I would be driving there to buy my next one.:perfect10:

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with Mike at SnowPeak, and it wasn't a great experience.

I've dealt with Aaron at GSR, and would go back anytime.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't deal with anyone other than Aaron at GSR! Rented from him for a corporate ride last year - great experience!!!!

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike at Snowpeak is a great guy. Have rented from him in the past. I think that he has all 2010 XP's

Mike has 6 brand new 2011 p-tek summit 154 Everests with e/s.:d:d Tell him Lucas fro Bowcycle sent ya.:d:beer::d

GSR (AAron) is also a top notch guy, he lives, breathes and eats sleds, great for the sport. They have very well maintianed sleds.

Luke from RMR is also a good guy, I dont know what sleds he's renting this year, but last season he had 08-09 XP's

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aaron is topshelf, never rented from him, but I did my Avy course with him. Super guy, very informative.

I did ride with a guy in Silent Pass last christmas that rented an XP from him that threw a ring. Aaron was at the trailhead with another sled when we got there. No questions asked.

GSR for sure.:beer:

Reaction score
I've never rented from GSR but Mikey at Snow Peaks is awesome because of the new gear but he's also an awesome guide. I have my own sleds now but still stop in and ask him where's good to ride.

Top Bottom