Golden Area

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So anyone been up anywhere yet. I seen on the rogers pass web cam that there is snow on the ground there, so it must be getting hit up top nicely.

Take a look. Here we come revy and sicamoose and golden.:):):D

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried getting up to Quartz cr cabin on Tues but got mixed up on the road up, looks very different without snow with all the roads up there. got up where I could see the bowl above the cabin and there was snow in it but not at the cabin yet, maybe now after Thurs night snow. It was 1/4 way down the ski hill also.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried getting up to Quartz cr cabin on Tues but got mixed up on the road up, looks very different without snow with all the roads up there. got up where I could see the bowl above the cabin and there was snow in it but not at the cabin yet, maybe now after Thurs night snow. It was 1/4 way down the ski hill also.

Good to here. Well i know that im going out the 2nd or third week in novemeber for my first trip, weather it be golden,revy,or sicamous. well have to see who has the most snow by then.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading to sicamous on the 4th of Nov, have heard guys are riding up at owl's head. Will be there untill the 8th.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading to sicamous on the 4th of Nov, have heard guys are riding up at owl's head. Will be there untill the 8th.

Ya i cant go until i get my sled back from the suppose dealer fix for the clutching. I should have it back that week, but who knows.

Top Bottom