Gold, Silver, Paladium, etc...

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who swaps gold for platinum for you? How does that work? Most places are always selling above spot price. And buying under.
Border gold. But yes you will always have the premium to pay but when Platinum/Gold ratio returns the gains will be substantially large to offset the premium.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer says lots of people looking for silver maples but no one selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhodium is another one that flys under the radar.

4600$ USD for a one oz coin

1711312676864.png

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Border gold. But yes you will always have the premium to pay but when Platinum/Gold ratio returns the gains will be substantially large to offset the premium.

Do you think the ratio will return? Platinum (and Rhodium) are both industrial metals used primarily for catalysts and in catalytic converters. Will that demand continue to grow, or will it at some point peak?

Silver on the other hand, while also an industrial metal, is used primarily for electronics and now solar panels, and it would appear that demand for those will continue to grow for the foreseeable future.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think the ratio will return? Platinum (and Rhodium) are both industrial metals used primarily for catalysts and in catalytic converters. Will that demand continue to grow, or will it at some point peak?

Silver on the other hand, while also an industrial metal, is used primarily for electronics and now solar panels, and it would appear that demand for those will continue to grow for the foreseeable future.
Yes I think demand will increase and Ratio should generally correct. Also I think hybirds will be coming more in demand than EVs.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gold is how many of the Vietnamese people escaped there country. There’s a restaurant owner in Houston 45min down the road from me and she has told me the story of how they escape with gold strapped to them walking through mine fields. Gold was one of the only ways to pay your way out.

Guess I better start panning..

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silvergold bull has a 10oz bar with free shipping at spot price. If you use e-transfer it’s about $333.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're buying retail they are probably the best price right now. I've scooped up a few tubes on kijiji and marketplace but not seeing too much now.

Even better when you consider the Executive Membership gets you 2% back, plus whatever % you get back on your credit card. And delivery is free.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer useful physical assets...guns, ammo, generator, gasoline, canned goods, backhoe, shovels etc etc.

When things go south precious metals ain't gonna do you much good. Something to think about.

Ok ok. I’m been leaving you alone lately. But I gotta bite on this one.

First off you’re crazy. And I seriously wish for you and your family that you’d seek help.

Secondly. If “they” come for your ch!t, whoever “they” are, you think you’re gonna fight “them” off with a 30-30 lever action and a couple boxes of shells? Hate to break it to ya……

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said i have a 30/30 and a few boxes of shells????

And btw, your crazy ;)

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said i have a 30/30 and a few boxes of shells????

And btw, your crazy ;)

So Whaddya got? A .270 with a 3-9 scope on er? That’ll letcha reach out and touch someone. You got “them”. Send “them” on the run. Good for you.

Top Bottom