God of Quad Tex 78

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh you just had to bring up popo's tex will go on a rant now for a few more hours:beer:

He will rant then get distracted by something shiny...

Then dream of poo poo's again.:specool::rolling:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's out in the bush today, may not hear from him for a few days, PTL. a frw days without his lordliness telling us how his cowastuckie rules the swamps. what will we do, with all our free time. try to get a few posts in till he gets back. ;)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's out in the bush today, may not hear from him for a few days, PTL. a frw days without his lordliness telling us how his cowastuckie rules the swamps. what will we do, with all our free time. try to get a few posts in till he gets back. ;)

Follow the smell you will find the cowastuckie:eek:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tin foil hats required.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
90 % on who's the rider :rolleyes:

That 10% that is the quad must be weighted much higher that the 90% rider. :rolleyes:

PoPo got to see the shop every weekend since purchase, it was ritual. Kawi has a new ritual. I ride it, wash it, put it away, repeat.... Then change oils and clean the filter.

And Tires ! :rolleyes:

Sorry to easy to let go by !

There... Had to touch up that typo you left..... :d

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" Like the Hulk, without the bulk" ? You mean Old and Worn Out ?
In the shop every weekend...... is that a reference to the rider ?
Just Wondering......lol :)

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" Like the Hulk, without the bulk" ? You mean Old and Worn Out ?
In the shop every weekend...... is that a reference to the rider ?
Just Wondering......lol :)

On the contrary, she's actually quite brand new. Literally. I'm the first dude to ever register it and actually put mud on it. The previous owner never rode it.

Yes actually, I'm the one taking it back to the dealer to get worked on every weekend until I bought a Kawi... Problem solved.

Amazing duo.... Buy a Polaris if you want, but make sure you have a Kawasaki so you actually have something to ride. :p

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if i read between the lines..... lol The first owner was ashamed to register it and ride it ? :rolleyes:
And this is just a thought but if You & Tex get together, you maybe able to get a deal on all the broken parts you guys need........lol :d :beer:

Have A Good Weekend !

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if i read between the lines..... lol The first owner was ashamed to register it and ride it ? :rolleyes:
And this is just a thought but if You & Tex get together, you maybe able to get a deal on all the broken parts you guys need........lol :d :beer:

Have A Good Weekend !

Assuming stuff breaks as fast as it does on a Polaris, then maybe.

I think though, that two winches are better than one when pulling out a PoPo. :p

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im glad Tex78 dont like po po's, but he fears the KINGQUAD in the stock form!! If you wsih to give him fear just ride a KingQuad. They never brake down(excepet for the exhaust for cvt lets in water then he can laugh):smiliestirthepot:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:beer:
Well im glad Tex78 dont like po po's, but he fears the KINGQUAD in the stock form!! If you wsih to give him fear just ride a KingQuad. They never brake down(excepet for the exhaust for cvt lets in water then he can laugh):smiliestirthepot:

tex sucks, his cowastucki sucks, he's not here so he can't defend his lone some self.:d:d:d:d get your kicks in now he should be back in a few days, unless his cowastuki is bokedown.;):d:d:beer::beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:beer:

tex sucks, his cowastucki sucks, he's not here so he can't defend his lone some self.:d:d:d:d get your kicks in now he should be back in a few days, unless his cowastuki is bokedown.;):d:d:beer::beer:

Good work kick him now in the junk.

He didn't even bring his wife a beer on the ride.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i never seen the 24 he claims he can carry in the backpack, only ever seen 1 or 2, never offered me one , cheap quad god if i ever saw one. :p:d

shheeet he's gonna kill me when he gets back. :p

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Assuming stuff breaks as fast as it does on a Polaris, then maybe.

I think though, that two winches are better than one when pulling out a PoPo. :p

Absolutely you would need two, "Brutes" with winches one would never have the power to do it alone :nono: .....lol

Top Bottom