Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what ever...............:d

Currently working on your fan base....

May need tin foil hats and peep's are scared of lightning...:eek:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex 78 puts the fear of god, back into my life. i usually need therapy after riding weith that fugger. he makes young kids cry and old women drool. he is one hunk of quaddin mankind. the ground shakes when he passes. :eek:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex 78 puts the fear of god, back into my life. i usually need therapy after riding weith that fugger. he makes young kids cry and old women drool. he is one hunk of quaddin mankind. the ground shakes when he passes. :eek:

" Ground Shakes "..... is that from that Kawi running like Sh-t ? :confused:
Just Wondering.....lol. :)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soon To Be Red ?.......Finally going to through a Match to that Kawi......lol. :)
Just Wondering....... Don't Worry they all have there Good & Bad points ! :beer:

I need to change that. The plastic is busted up so I'm replacing it all and getting a good deal on some red stuff. The silver looked sweet but it's over twice the price from the dealers. I think I might paint it black though and do red racks like the super blacks.

You're right they do all have there good and bad points. The good part of a POlariS? They keep a LOT of mechanics in business :rolling::

Even if I did toss a match to it I would rather ride the remains than a POlariS haha

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the Polaris......does make it to the mechanics......while the Kawi Can't make it Out of the Mud to get to the mechanics......so that is True !
And after riding your Kawi.....Don't try the Polaris...You wouldn't be able to "Handle the Power" after owning the Mule !
Tell the truth......You are putting on Red Plastics......Just trying to Look like a Polaris !
Have A Nice Day !

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are just so mean! And Tex if you don't mind, after all the nice things that Arff has said about you, I WANT A DAMN SIGN! Just saying cuz if I lose anything else due to the ciminal element that poses as slackaZZ ne'erdowells, well lets just say i will sic my 35 pound Miniture American Eskimo with attitude on them!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are just so mean! And Tex if you don't mind, after all the nice things that Arff has said about you, I WANT A DAMN SIGN! Just saying cuz if I lose anything else due to the ciminal element that poses as slackaZZ ne'erdowells, well lets just say i will sic my 35 pound Miniture American Eskimo with attitude on them!

I have been busy drinking Tim Horton's coffee...

Working on drawing for the next sign version..:d:d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" Ground Shakes "..... is that from that Kawi running like Sh-t ? :confused:
Just Wondering.....lol. :)

nope the ground shakes cause of the veeeeeeeee twin..........

doesn't the p.o.s sound of a side by side po po engine [ sounds like a chevette engine ] its just not right

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about that sound....... I can't afford a side by side only the rich can have them.....lol Ask arff !

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about that sound....... I can't afford a side by side only the rich can have them.....lol Ask arff !

no u have a side by side twin engine [ cylinders are side by side.]

man u have worked on that po po so much and u don't even know what p.o.s argo engine u have:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope the ground shakes cause of the veeeeeeeee twin..........

doesn't the p.o.s sound of a side by side po po engine [ sounds like a chevette engine ] its just not right

I'll tell my wife...She will kick your azz....:d:d:beer::beer:

We will be outwest from June 9-12...

Come see us...Better wear a cup:eek::eek:

Bring :beer::beer::beer::beer:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the Polaris......does make it to the mechanics......while the Kawi Can't make it Out of the Mud to get to the mechanics......so that is True !
And after riding your Kawi.....Don't try the Polaris...You wouldn't be able to "Handle the Power" after owning the Mule !
Tell the truth......You are putting on Red Plastics......Just trying to Look like a Polaris !
Have A Nice Day !

You're right the kawi doesn't make it out of the mud holes because we are having way too much fun with all the power of a V we don't wanna leave.

Nope Definitely don't want it to look like a POlariS. If I did I'd put on those bad azz plastic racks to:rolleyes:

It's a good thing those XPs have a lot of power to drag around all that weight:d:beer::beer:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Your a Good Boy.....Maybe you'll get a Polaris for your Birthday Sunday.......you can wish !
And there is a difference from wanting to get out of the Mud, And Can't...... But don't worry we will still Pull Your Ass Out !
And ..I wouldn't know about the XPs don't own one.

Happy Birthday Sunday........Have A Good Day !

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no u have a side by side twin engine [ cylinders are side by side.]

man u have worked on that po po so much and u don't even know what p.o.s argo engine u have:d

I Have never put a Dime in Repairs on my Po Po ........but I guess thats because I know how to ride it ! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom