God of Quad Tex 78

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how cum a guy can ride a poo 700 through a mud hole and turn around and try's to drive tex's pos cow a saki through the same puddle and breaks the rear axle. is it because poo's are better or is cow's are POS. same guy same mud hole just way different results.
he offers the guy to ride his quad, breaks the axle and tex wants him to pay. hmm. all i hear is how tough the cow's are just not this time i guess. eh :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

in my book

kawi = 0
polaris = 1
suzi =10

When the bike has as much torque as brutes have stock and then even more whem built up and you put on aggressive mud tires 5"s bigger than stock.

Suzukis are one of the weakest bikes on the market. Hell they are only ones step above chinese quads.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the bike has as much torque as brutes have stock and then even more whem built up and you put on aggressive mud tires 5"s bigger than stock.

Suzukis are one of the weakest bikes on the market. Hell they are only ones step above chinese quads.

you and tex must have a club going The BS club. hope ya dont' breath that crapola. oh! slow and steady usualy wins the race. not much sense in having all that torque with pot metal axles, sure seems to be a big demand for new axles whats with that?

the 700 polaris twin went through the same hole with the same rider, hmm cowasicki, i'd say.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you and tex must have a club going The BS club. hope ya dont' breath that crapola. oh! slow and steady usualy wins the race. not much sense in having all that torque with pot metal axles, sure seems to be a big demand for new axles whats with that?

the 700 polaris twin went through the same hole with the same rider, hmm cowasicki, i'd say.

like i said with bigger tires comes broken axles.

Was the POlariS running 30" tires?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tex must be brain washing people with smell and bs
The smell is strong too.
I was riding with Tex when his crapola broke a few weeks ago. Have pictures too.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive my poo poo. And tow him back when he breaks.

Such different worlds we must live in... Every weekend my buddy towed my XP back on his Brute.. I got a Brute so I could do some of the towing too. :p

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Such different worlds we must live in... Every weekend my buddy towed my XP back on his Brute.. I got a Brute so I could do some of the towing too. :p

Same world. You must have got a lemon or something.
I have not had any major issues. Just rode 600 km about in 8 days. No problems. The can am's with us one broke on the first day and the other on day 5.

Not sure what to tell you.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now back on topic.

Roasting the god of quad Tex 78. He must be working or camping he has not responded for a while. Or maybe he is cleaning the poop from his waders.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same world. You must have got a lemon or something.
I have not had any major issues. Just rode 600 km about in 8 days. No problems. The can am's with us one broke on the first day and the other on day 5.

Not sure what to tell you.

Not to sure what to think, that thing was king of power of any 4X4 I've ridded, but some rides only lasted a half hour before something would break. I hate to say that cuz it was a SMOOTH ride and all things where nice about it.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sure what to think, that thing was king of power of any 4X4 I've ridded, but some rides only lasted a half hour before something would break. I hate to say that cuz it was a SMOOTH ride and all things where nice about it.

Like the daughters boy friend his can am breaks every trip. And we ride the same places. :eek:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the daughters boy friend his can am breaks every trip. And we ride the same places. :eek:

Breaks down, or are you trying to leave him in the back 40?

*insert picture of arff sawing CV's half through*

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex is on holidays for 2 weeks, may have found someone new by know to listen to his BS. when his cowastucki is runnin it will go through mud, but so did robs yamaha 700 on 27 tires. hmm maybe a single can be better, definitly less axle breakage. do they still make cowastuckie parts from tin cans off the shelf. :d

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sorry to have to be the one to Say It....... But Look In The Mirror........ You have more trouble then the rest of us Riding Po Po's ! :) Just Saying !

King of power.......Smoothest Ride..... Your Right !

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lemons I tell yah! Lemons... Everywhere!! :beer:

Sorry to have to be the one to Say It....... But Look In The Mirror........ You have more trouble then the rest of us Riding Po Po's ! :) Just Saying !

King of power.......Smoothest Ride..... Your Right !

'Hams are king of power, by 1 HP. PoPo's are queen of power. Kawasaki is Prince of power. Yes, they did have smooth rides, but none of that makes much of a difference when my Polaris is in the shop every weekend getting fixed.

To say the least, in roughly a month I got to put on 3X as many Km on my Brute as my Polaris did in 6 months. It was going back and forth to CycleWorks just about every week. One of my rides happened to last 5 minutes from unloading to going back to the dealer. A personal best I call it..

Top Bottom