God of Quad Tex 78

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have put several miles on my Polaris Sportsman 800, and had no problems or brake downs as has arff on his 850 Polaris. That leads me to believe you younger guys just need some riding experience ;) ....... and you will do fine !
As far as who has the most power or hp. I couldn't care less, mine goes faster then i need to go......lol.
Now go riding and enjoy your self, no matter what you ride. :)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have put several miles on my Polaris Sportsman 800, and had no problems or brake downs as has arff on his 850 Polaris. That leads me to believe you younger guys just need some riding experience ;) ....... and you will do fine !
As far as who has the most power or hp. I couldn't care less, mine goes faster then i need to go......lol.
Now go riding and enjoy your self, no matter what you ride. :)

How's your foot taste? :rolleyes::d:beer::beer:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JaySimon & DaveB, I think graham is just trying to stir the " Pot " but I think he should ........Get off the " Pot " .... lol....And he would do better !

You can't have a battle of Wits......... with some one unarmed.......lol. :) j/k

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya gets a little older and speed means a lot less, it becomes all about the ride and riding buds.
don't take much to tell who the yougun's are. full off pizz and vinegar, full speed ahead and dam the torpedo's , spewing as much BS and bravado as they can muster before mom and dad put them to bed. :rolleyes:

friggin yougun's

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Breaks down, or are you trying to leave him in the back 40?

*insert picture of arff sawing CV's half through*

Lol. I have a shovel and 1 sandwich for my ride back. :eek:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JaySimon & DaveB, I think graham is just trying to stir the " Pot " but I think he should ........Get off the " Pot " .... lol....And he would do better !

You can't have a battle of Wits......... with some one unarmed.......lol. :) j/k

Just teasing you POlariS riders. Seemed like us Kawi riders were really getting grilled

ya gets a little older and speed means a lot less, it becomes all about the ride and riding buds.
don't take much to tell who the yougun's are. full off pizz and vinegar, full speed ahead and dam the torpedo's , spewing as much BS and bravado as they can muster before mom and dad put them to bed. :rolleyes:

friggin yougun's

oh Junior Highmark told me i was already on my downhill! I'm SOL if i'm a "yougun and already on my down hill"

I just like teasing you old guys. Already old and grumpy.

Always full throttle

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just teasing you POlariS riders. Seemed like us Kawi riders were really getting grilled

oh Junior Highmark told me i was already on my downhill! I'm SOL if i'm a "yougun and already on my down hill"

I just like teasing you old guys. Already old and grumpy.

Always full throttle

A little teasing is good............ Old maybe..... Grumpy don't think so :nono:

I put this on another thread..... but i don't think you saw it...... I think You & Junior Highmark should go on the TV. show " Gotta Grudge "....lol it would be entertaining.......... What do ya think ?.....lol ;)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little teasing is good............ Old maybe..... Grumpy don't think so :nono:

I put this on another thread..... but i don't think you saw it...... I think You & Junior Highmark should go on the TV. show " Gotta Grudge "....lol it would be entertaining.......... What do ya think ?.....lol ;)

Never seen it and have absolutely no desire to be on TV

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you and tex must have a club going The BS club. hope ya dont' breath that crapola. oh! slow and steady usualy wins the race. not much sense in having all that torque with pot metal axles, sure seems to be a big demand for new axles whats with that?

the 700 polaris twin went through the same hole with the same rider, hmm cowasicki, i'd say.

what ever larry hit with the rh rear it was big... the skid plate for that control arm is wegged up and down like i have never seen...

axle broke 1/4 to 1/2 inch away from the joint

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i can pull wheelies from 10 mph too with 30's.... whats ur point?

u could clutch a 660 grizz too and have it pull wheelies with 30's but its sucks like titts on a boar

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what ever larry hit with the rh rear it was big... the skid plate for that control arm is wegged up and down like i have never seen...

axle broke 1/4 to 1/2 inch away from the joint

Friggin texting and driving. :beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i can pull wheelies from 10 mph too with 30's.... whats ur point?
My point was to the young buck who asked why I bought an 800 if I don't ever go fast. What's YOUR point Mr. Cranky? Shall we line 'em up next time out? Hmmmmm? Yours wouldn't lift 'em in LOW last time out....hahahaha. (J/K)
(Headed to Southfork across blue bridge friday for a few days if yer out there, BTW)

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My point was to the young buck who asked why I bought an 800 if I don't ever go fast. What's YOUR point Mr. Cranky? Shall we line 'em up next time out? Hmmmmm? Yours wouldn't lift 'em in LOW last time out....hahahaha. (J/K)
(Headed to Southfork across blue bridge friday for a few days if yer out there, BTW)

just got back from there for 10 days on tuesday.... have fun cause its wet

Top Bottom