Go Pro

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Go Pro helmet cam? I just found out my company is becoming a dealer for them and am curious as to everyones thoughts on them.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great unit, wont be changing mine. But i do need a new accesory box. With all the cords and clips

Attachments

• GOPR0112.jpg
    GOPR0112.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 71

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will let you know when we get out first shipment. Should by in the next week.

bcham5

Reaction score
i have the go-pro hd and I love it , worked awesome in the snow got awesome battery life and with it set to 720 a 32gb card will get allot of video :) , it was even better on the mx track :)

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GO pro is the way to go. I got mine for my birthday and its awsome. I can show my family what there missing

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought one for the bf a month ago (go pro HD) and he loves it! only used it on the crotch rocket so far, sledding be where it'll really be great. only downfall is the no lcd screen on the back, but now you can buy one that you can attach onto the back of it so now its perfect! def a quality camera

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like everyone likes it. I will be sure to let everyone know when we get them in! Thanks!!

doostylz

Reaction score
Yes do let them know they work great. Bought mine at the sled show last year and 1 season down and could get enough video not for lack of trying. Awsome unit just need lots of batteries no big deal just dont take the wifes stash of batteries fo when your gone. She will be very unhappy. As all us married guys know (you get what i mean )

Top Bottom