Go pro camera

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nearly bought a GoPro HD 1080 camera kit at Mallzac today anyone own one and can give me feedback on wether or not its worth the money

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've got the go pro helmet cam (not the hd) and it works pretty good so I am sure the upgrade to the hd would be worth it!....it comes with several different mounts to which is handy...

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have one they rock i put a couple vids on you tube of my hcr i think if u type in 09 hcr they will come up :d

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have one they rock i put a couple vids on you tube of my hcr i think if u type in 09 hcr they will come up :d

just watched the video looks good, its surprising to get such high quality video from such a small camera.
Is yours the hd version or the standard?

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the go pro hero cam, and it says it shoots up to two hours of video but when i use it i get 5min and then it shuts off. anyone else have similar problems?

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the go pro hero cam, and it says it shoots up to two hours of video but when i use it i get 5min and then it shuts off. anyone else have similar problems?

Are you using lithium batteries? If not, I'd recommend them. I've had the same problem with my cam, but only would work for five seconds (with NMiH or alkaline batteries) in cold weather. Lithium works best, imho. Hope that works for you!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the standard one and would buy it again. Only paid $160 for the motorsports version, regular cost of 250. Got a real good deal! :d

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a GoPro (not the HD) and like it. Durable and easy to use. it is worth it!:beer:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cwNttYr9X4[/media]

Here is a vid. but for some reason the quality is crappy?? haha o well.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tkXYhiBfFQ[/media]

haha it fell of my bro's quad! still work perfect .:beer::d

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya its the batteries. when i was in mcbride i had some sweet footage (or so i thought) got back to the room to watch it and each time it only recorded for like 3 seconds. i use lithiums but they were dead. and for those who don't know there is a free upgrade off of go pro's site so that you can use up to a 4gb memory card.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a GoPro HD for Christmas, and I have to say this thing is amazing. I took a video around home to try it out (Scenery isn’t as nice as in duck’s video). I’m still learning how to use it, but I can’t wait to take this camera to the mountains.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Yes get one but get the hd version I had the regular one but the HD is way better, better battery life, way better vid quality and more clear and can use us to a 32 gig card now...I got the motosports version for 269.00 from kevin at Kevin Sandage kevin@hondapowersportsparts.com they do paypal and shipping is free. Amazing for this camera... here is one vid I just did on sled/skiing. cheers dave

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqlRu_Ed3ec[/YOUTUBE]

Sled Nut

Reaction score
Don't waste your time buying one here. I got mine off ebay to my door for $124.00 this is the hd. And yes it was new and unopened.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time buying one here. I got mine off ebay to my door for $124.00 this is the hd. And yes it was new and unopened.

If you found hd pro's for 124 post a link cause I've never seen the hd for that price, the regular wide sure but not the hd

Sled Nut

Reaction score
It took me a long time to finally get one. I bid on lots, then after about 3 months I got it. They are hard to come by but be patient you will get one. Don't place your bid until just before time is to run out. They are on eBay. Good luck.

Top Bottom