Go canada go,we got gold!!!!!!

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was alittle intense but we pulled it out YAAAAAAA,we owned the top spot on the podium,Makes me proud to be CANADIAN:d

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have always been proud to be Canadian but thanks to our Olympians, all of them, I'll be a lot prouder from this day forward. I hope that the mens hockey team has beer and cigars on the ice later and invite the ladies team for good measure.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have always been proud to be Canadian but thanks to our Olympians, all of them, I'll be a lot prouder from this day forward. I hope that the mens hockey team has beer and cigars on the ice later and invite the ladies team for good measure.

That would be perfect:d:d:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have the more square footage of awesomeness per person than any where else in the world....I AM CANADIAN AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!

saqqara

Reaction score

Orrin!

Freaking fabulous game. Edge of my seat all the way.

When are you gonna stop posting about your sled and your bike and go quadding with me?

Love the fact that everywhere I go... you're there. Well not quadding anymore :confused:

Top Bottom