Global news Government might make highmarking illegal

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seen on the news there is talk of making highmarking illegal.What a load of you know what.

Just means we all need more power to make it over the top. When was the talk of this Himarking On the News?:realmad:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Just saw gforce on the news

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scary thing is they would then be able to charge survivors of avalanches. By their definition every time you turn out you've highmarked.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like what is the percentage of tragedies vs hours spent in the back country. A few a season which is to much yes but if you factor in the thousands of hours spent in a season by thousands of sledders how can it be any more dangerous then say driving a car? Accidents happen yes. It's unfortunate to say the least. It makes me think of all the idiots who say it's to dangerous to go to Mexico because there was a couple killed. My god give your head a shake.

Rescue Pilot

Reaction score
No problem with Enforcement.......

Attachments

• AIR_A-10_Winter_lg (2).jpg
    AIR_A-10_Winter_lg (2).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 462

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA even if they had real machine to come over and give you a ticket,i sure they cant ride the things worth a crap, Id just head to the trees.:d

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if their going to start enforcing that for snowmobiling then they better enforce something for the damn skiers that get caught as well.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not what they said!!! it was just some fag in nova scotia saying that something needed to be done about it. but really what are they going to do about it. Lorraine mansbridge also said the number of fatalities to snowmobilers has steadily increased while the number of heli skier tragedies keeps dropping.
Why do you think that is???? Maybe because they keep taking the safe riding ares from to the sledders and designating them as heli ski areas!
IMO What do you guys think of that idea?

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and how many people go to mexico knowing the risk, whats higher us or them if they can figure a way to catch us, them highmarkers wouldnt it be like speeding. How many times have you been doing 140 and never got caught, my self a lot just sayin good luck enforcing it,

Top Bottom