Girls Weekend Campout!!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I could join you foxy ladies but 3 weeks in a row and I would surely need a new liver.....:d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I could join you foxy ladies but 3 weeks in a row and I would surely need a new liver.....:d

Ya I will be out there for 2 1/2! Looking forward to it!!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just reminding everyone about the girls campout! Its the weekend after the Jamboree at the same spot. This way we didnt need to move for the week! lol Hope some of you can make it! :)

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great!! I'll see ya there!!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally found a sitter for this weekend! Yay! :D

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya know... it's times like this that i wish i lived a whole lot closer to you ladies. I am always the only female rider, both in quadding and sledding, i would love to meet some other lady riders!!! You guys have fun and bring on the pics at the end of the trip. :beer::beer:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thats to bad you couldnt make it! Trying to get a group of girls together to do something is a royal pain in the arse!! Supposedly there are 15 of us ......I can almost guarentee that more than half will be a no show as usual!!

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
REALLY??!! I would love to do something like that! But i am a die hard rider.... it takes a lot for me to not go... wanna come ride out this way? :)

Top Bottom