Girls Weekend Campout!!!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I created this event on facebook....well mainly because I am a facebook junkie lol.
Please add yourself if you are interested in coming!! :)

Welcome to Facebook

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey
sounds like a great idea :) i'll look into it. FB wasn't co-operating for me to post onto the events wall etc. so just thought id write ya here. Thanks for the idea

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet!!

Girls Campout!

July 16-18, 2010
At Outwest
Outwest Camping & R.V. Park

I have reserved an area of the campground for us girls to get together for a weekend of drinking and riding. If you dont want to ride, thats ok!! More drinking for you!

Decided to do it this way rather than random camping because it has showers for those that dont have a trailer equipped with one and a quad wash. Its alot easier to have the room with 2 lil ones. And I will be there for a couple weeks....so the shower will be nice!!

I dont think it will be possible for everyone to get a sitter to leave the kidlets at home....so the hunt is on for a babysitter to come out for the weekend. If anyone has kids old enough to do this then please let everyone know!

Please post if you think that potluck dinners would be a fun idea...or if you would rather just fend for yourself.

Lets get the ball rolling on this!! And the more the merrier!!

Please call Kerry and book your own site for the weekend. Cancellation policy is if you cancel before 10 days of arrival then there is no charge, withiin 10 days there will be a 1 night charge.

I am waiting on a rate from Kerry. And there will be more info to follow!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey myself, bogger, plio, mike many numbers and sledder doc are in for this campout. :eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Murm, we're there for support buddy, and of course the drinking beers with hot women........

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Snow and Mud Jamboree is the weekend before, so we won't be making the trip again that soon, but sounds fun! Maybe next time. :)
Maybe I'll have to host a ride out in our area too!

Looks like the guys are bustin' the party :eek:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the guys are coming then they should at least be dressed in drag!!

Ya, some of us are going to both the Snow & Mud Campout as well as the Girls Weekend Campout so will just be there for the whole week. I am booked in from July 8 til the 19th.

:beer:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More rules will apply I am sure.....

Drag requires full gear....theres no half-assing it.

Food....they will have to have our meals ready for when we get back. Something good....no taking the easy way out and throwin a weinie on a stick. Wether they trade off while taking in a ride then thats there problem.

And wash our machines before we head out again. The decals are already blown clear off mine so no need to worry about wrecking them...although now that the quad is naked I would like it polished.

Oh and keep the fire going at a minimum of a dull roar.

:thumbsup2:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Snow and Mud Jamboree is the weekend before, so we won't be making the trip again that soon, but sounds fun! Maybe next time. :)
Maybe I'll have to host a ride out in our area too!

Looks like the guys are bustin' the party :eek:

Yeah ditto, myself and white6 have a spot at the Jamboree the weekend before and so far i'm still attending that so I unfortunately won't make it down there twice in two weekends but fun idea, hopefully there will be plenty more opportunities!

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not soo good with planning that far ahead but it is a good possbility...
It sounds like a loot of fun to me :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont mean to steal your thread Emmaa, but I just wanted to mention instead of creating a whole new thread that I was thinking about planning a girls (or girls/guys) weekend trip somewhere on the June 18th-20th weekend. Perhaps sneak in some filming/pics for DirtBetties if possible? Anyway, it's just a proposition, I am a victim of a stag party AGAIN that weekend so regardless i'll be planning something just wanted to throw it out to the S&M crew! Let me know your thoughts, so I can start arranging something... :d

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont mean to steal your thread Emmaa, but I just wanted to mention instead of creating a whole new thread that I was thinking about planning a girls (or girls/guys) weekend trip somewhere on the June 18th-20th weekend. Perhaps sneak in some filming/pics for DirtBetties if possible? Anyway, it's just a proposition, I am a victim of a stag party AGAIN that weekend so regardless i'll be planning something just wanted to throw it out to the S&M crew! Let me know your thoughts, so I can start arranging something... :d

I could possibly make it where abouts are you planning this?? I am North wayyyy North lol well still in AB but either way 8 hours to edmonton!! It would be kool though im down and probably drag Honda Gurl too:cool:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess it depends on how much interest I get, and I am open to suggestions on places to ride/camp..as I haven't really thought about it yet. I'm willing to travel as well too so I dunno I just would like to plan something for then as I know I have nothing going on and need something to do!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of doing a pirate wench theme for the campout :cheering:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not wearing tights........... :nono: that's just wrong.

I will however stagger all around the place with a bottle of rum in my hands :d that would fit in with the theme :eek:.

Top Bottom