Get out your bowl of granola to watch this one

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love how they place the blame on the oil industry as the ones that brought up the carbon foot print term to make the individual the root cause... these fking idiots are the root cause of the issues they are self flagellating about, but in typical liberal fashion they put the blame elsewhere! The oil industry only exists to provide them with the product they desire!
Ps. That's not a tractor, that's a glorified rototiller that your portable vagina uses to cultivate her garden!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife KB is a BRP Can-Am ambassador, can be found on "Can-am on Road" and "Woman on Road" she's mentors women with Spyders and Rykers....Too my disgust :sick:. j/k
She told me that Can-Am has an electric motorcycle slated to be released at the end of 2024. They are also working on electric Spyder/Ryker models.
So it is not a far stretch to believe Ski-Doo has an electric sled coming and maybe Nadine is part of the transition.

Now I wonder if they will have an IC engine sound button, with selectable 2/4 stroke sound LOL.
BRP is gonna get ya Lund.... program the sounds of the winder into an electric sled and you'll be begging them to take your money Hahaha

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP is gonna get ya Lund.... program the sounds of the winder into an electric sled and you'll be begging them to take your money Hahaha
hahaha, I was their pet for 10years, every time I stepped out of line they would beat me back into submission then one day an opportune moment came and I took it. I will never look back or be simulated into their cult.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4968.jpeg
Al Gore and David Suzuki. Talk about Hypocrites.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fk sledding. It provides them with food.

What are they going do when there is no food at the store in revy. Lmao

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife KB is a BRP Can-Am ambassador, can be found on "Can-am on Road" and "Woman on Road" she's mentors women with Spyders and Rykers....Too my disgust :sick:. j/k
She told me that Can-Am has an electric motorcycle slated to be released at the end of 2024. They are also working on electric Spyder/Ryker models.
So it is not a far stretch to believe Ski-Doo has an electric sled coming and maybe Nadine is part of the transition.

Now I wonder if they will have an IC engine sound button, with selectable 2/4 stroke sound LOL.
Got a link? I couldn't find anything about on road ambassadors like you can for ski doo ambassadors.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Skidoo released 2 electric models for 2025

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video felt like a 28 minute self righteous pity party. What a bunch of whiny spoiled brat cancel culture rainbow licking climate nazi trust fund jet setting WEF bug eating do as I say not as I doo wanna be’s.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you not just work for a dealer?
1999-2009, Banner.
Service adviser and Banners race team head tech. and hill climber/grass drags. 2006 had an incident at the BIS in Revy, ended my hill climb ambitions.
In 04/05 was involved in the testing for the BRP R&D team for the RT1K and in 07/08 same deal with the XP's.
Politics in the business, work around warranty claims(so to void warranty), general arrogance with rules on what you ride personally and do on your personal home life lead to stress and me losing the love for the sport.
Plus, at the time I was still dealing with PTSD by therapy from my over seas tours.
Sledding was a form of therapy and still is for me, hate to say it but I have my days.
In 08, I started a guiding business for Hunters Range and shut it down in 2012. This lead to a few cool things, new friends that I still ride with and the DooTalk yearly mountain ride that I put on from 2009/2014.
Today, its just me and KB with friends enjoying the sport for what we make of it.

Top Bottom