Get out your bowl of granola to watch this one

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t aware she made the ambassador list. If she is send those cards and letters to BRP. She doesn’t represent me as a consumer for their product.
Maybe brp is going woke. They did release electric models this year

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got through about a quarter of it, but it was better than I expected it to be. Nice to see them acknowledging how fun sledding is instead of the usual staunch opposition without ever trying it. I find the self hatred attached to the environmentalist religion so sad. I find the anti human element of today's climate cult so disgusting. It's like they are torn between living a full life and hating themselves for it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is the next logical step for them

1709134769675.png

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got through about a quarter of it, but it was better than I expected it to be. Nice to see them acknowledging how fun sledding is instead of the usual staunch opposition without ever trying it. I find the self hatred attached to the environmentalist religion so sad. I find the anti human element of today's climate cult so disgusting. It's like they are torn between living a full life and hating themselves for it.
I think you nailed it. I was trying to figure out what the point was of this video. Beautiful sledding and skiiing. We like to play outside, but I feel so guilty for it and hate myself, is what I thought as well. Was like a big therapy group. Seemed like click bait to me to promote Teton and the subtley promoted group POW. Someone has found a new paycheck riding the climate hysteria wave I think.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Electric doesn't mean woke.
I agree. It’s another mode of transportation that has a place in society but not a replacement of all gas powered vehicles. Hydrogen powered is far more competent than electric in my opinion. Even the 2 largest car makers in the world have figured that out. It’s not woke to drive an electric car but to demand we all drive one to save the planet is woke.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. It’s another mode of transportation that has a place in society but not a replacement of all gas powered vehicles. Hydrogen powered is far more competent than electric in my opinion. Even the 2 largest car makers in the world have figured that out. It’s not woke to drive an electric car but to demand we all drive one to save the planet is woke.
You've driven an electric car but have you even seen a hydrogen car?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the idiot remark about windmills having less impact than digging up coal how the fu5k do you think they are made and then put up and maintained the universities are teaching stupid to the stupid

i couldn't even listen to him talk because that's Jeremy jones who worked on the art of flight movie with redbull. They jetted around the world chasing snow. Once they got to their destination they would take one helicopter to location, another to film the wrapped heli flying, and another spare. they also threw in a private airplane on skis and another heli to film that plane with the other two helis. The guys carbon footprint exceeds all of snowandmud put together lmao. I thought it was the best backcountry movie ever made and had no problem with all of the jet fuel burnt. But im not the one feeling sad about it. Fkn loser

Top Bottom