gas racks

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just bought the kit from mountain addiction for the cans and tunnel bag, just wonderin if anyone has this installed already. the front rails mount nice behind the seat cause its flat but to mount the second set the tunnel is warped for the heat exchanger. curious to see what guys did for this. round out the bottom of the rail or add plastic washers on the ends of the track to fill in the gaps.

Davis-Dodge

Reaction score
I bought a powder keg, it looks great! 2.5gal fuel and 1900cub inchs of space This is all great except the price and iv order it three weeks ago also they made a change in the mounting hardward still waiting :realmad: arctic_cat_ac-112-b.jpg arctic_cat_ac-212-f.jpg

Jubes

Reaction score
just bought the kit from mountain addiction for the cans and tunnel bag, just wonderin if anyone has this installed already. the front rails mount nice behind the seat cause its flat but to mount the second set the tunnel is warped for the heat exchanger. curious to see what guys did for this. round out the bottom of the rail or add plastic washers on the ends of the track to fill in the gaps.
There is a really good thread on snowest on installing the mountain addiction rack, pictures and text

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did u guys get the mountain addiction gas racks? Thru their website? Or thru a shop? Much waiting time?

AP48379

Reaction score
I think if you order from Menz toys in castlgar its only 4 or 5 days shipping. My cans were leaking, after inspecting them the mold for the cans leave a plastic ridge on the cap, so i cleaned them up with a knife and they dont leak anymore.

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
I've got a bunch of Mountain addiction racks coming in, superglides and clamps on hand as well. message me for dets.

Top Bottom