Gas prices.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always filled up at the big eddy in revy.
Big eddy market today is 99.9 , the rest on the highway are 104.9 Another option is Eds Gas Club also in the Big Eddy area. It costs 20$ to join and gas/ diesel are way cheaper. Last fill up with gas on the highway at 104.9 was a discount of .22 a litre. Check Eds gas club on FB or google Big Eddy Fuel services for more info.

bigeddyfuel.com Eds Gas Club on Facebook

Last edited:

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's your supplier? You're getting fawked.
Yep. I use shell ( covered under blue wave) till they sold to chevron cardlock. I use them or esso. That’s all we have here for cardlocks. Prices are about the same.
not much for options and Nelson doesn't even have a card lock so your driving all the way to Castlegar or paying for clear. Only option is to put a tank in the yard but cost are about the same.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. I use shell ( covered under blue wave) till they sold to chevron cardlock. I use them or esso. That’s all we have here for cardlocks. Prices are about the same.
not much for options and Nelson doesn't even have a card lock so your driving all the way to Castlegar or paying for clear. Only option is to put a tank in the yard but cost are about the same.
Can you buy it through the mill to piggyback off their rate? You're paying about $0.20/L too much right now.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you buy it through the mill to piggyback off their rate? You're paying about $0.20/L too much right now.
I don’t think the mills have fuel that they’ll share. Not that I ever knew of. the only mill that allows there contractors to buy is Kalesnikoff lumber.
I’ll see if the price drops for April but that was my March bill.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
red deer don' buy fuel on gasoline alley, you will get hosed!

reg gas 59.9

diesel 85.6

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long Weekend coming up.
With limited road trips, are the prices gong to rise as usual ?

Top Bottom