Garbage pit

Buddman27

Reaction score
I am not far from Bruderheim and was out riding last weekend for the fist time. I too thought there was more garbage than there needed to be. I tooh a bag out with me at the end of the day also. When I was riding the Burnt Timber area and Bearberry by Sundre we used to do our own workbees. Does anyone organize a certain weekend to clean up come spring time? If so let me know and I'll gladly jump on board. I will need a little notice for the Warden so she knows I'll be out the weekend.

DonMcKay

Reaction score
Website
www.calgaryatvriders.com
Originally Posted by insaneZ400shane View Post

ill get flamed to hell for this one and i hate to say it but these ruts are there from the big 4x4 quads, rhinos, etc. rhinos arent even supposed to be on trails as there is supposed to be a 50" width limit, and an 800lb weight limit the only UTV that makes the width it is a bone stock razr, but its still got a dry weight of over 900lbs!!! there is absolutely no reason for gigantic tires with such huge lugs except to tear sh*t up!

I hate to tell you this but it is called All Terrain Vehicle,If you want to ride on pavement get your self a mini cooper.Those laws you talk about,dont think they are in effect,definatly not enforced!
Sounds like your having a bad day!
catmando!
The only place in Alberta that has those limitations is the Indian Graves area south of Longview and west of Highway 22.
There is talk of bringing in some width restrictions in the McLean Creek and Waiparous area but that has yet to be implemented.

Don

Top Bottom