Game 2 Esks vs Stampeders July 3

G

Guest1

What game are you watching? 31 - 34 for the esks TOUCHDOWN for the esks!!!:d:d

Congrats on finally winning a GAME (since September 23rd 2008...LOL) ESKIEHOMOS and congrats on your 40 o Crown Loungless...:beer:...sorry no mix...Snotty won it all...LOL

GOT Double or Nothing on the Labor Day Classic?

OVER!!!

ps...GO LEAFS GO

G

Guest1

Loungeless is pretty excited (like the 1st time you did your 1st Cousin) it has been awhile since you beat us huh...LMPhAO!!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ouch... What You're Sayin' Is "thats Not Much For The Stumps" .... Can't Beat A "underline" Team?? Fab: Chump Fan......... Or Is That "brokeback Stumpeder's" Living True To The "flameback" Flameouts Titles........... Bahahahaha. Dam, Reality Hurts, Eh, Fab??

G

Guest1

SUMR...not really...(I still have a few 40's from all the bets I have won off THE OILERS SUCK ) and it is EARLY in the season...both teams need to improve on certain aspects of their game.

Great last minute and a half of the game though....:d

What counts is the end of the season and we all know where the ESKIEHOMO's from LOSERTON will be....GOT LAST!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
DREAM ON, EARL, DREAM ON........ TALK TO THE HAND FAB!!! :chatterbox::comehere::PDT_gun::kickass::loser::talkhand::talkhand::friends: WHEN YOU UP HERE NEXT TIME... MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I'LL LET YOU TAKE ME AND THE BUNNYRACER OUT FOR A SCOTCH OR 2..... HMMM, MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE TO COME TO THE BATCAVE, AND WE'LL GET BF AND THE DEANO AND A FEW OTHERS OVER FOR A SCOTCH OR 3 OR 4 BOTTLES..... I STILL HAVE TEQUILA FROM MEXICO(LOTS OF IT)!!!! YOU IN???????? :beer::confused::beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Only listened on radio cause I was on the road but sounded like a great game !!!:beer::d

G

Guest1

WHEN YOU UP HERE NEXT TIME...YOU'LL HAVE TO COME TO THE BATCAVE, AND WE'LL GET BF AND THE DEANO AND A FEW OTHERS OVER FOR A SCOTCH OR 3 OR 4 BOTTLES.....I STILL HAVE TEQUILA FROM MEXICO (LOTS OF IT)!!!! YOU IN????????

FREE BOOZE....:cool: but not if DILLWEED 670 is there...he smells like MOD bum...:eek: ;) :beer:

Addicted

Reaction score
Website
www.OutlawAtvClub.com
What a game last night, bet all those people who leaft with a few minutes left, were wishing they didin't.

How can a true fan leave the game, before the clock runs out ??

G

Guest1

Hey Knight...Where the FUG do I send this 40 o Crown?

This is the addy I have on file...:d

LOUNGELESS
C/O of S&M
BOX 13
LOSERTON AB
0o0 o0o

OVER!!!

ps...If I don't hear back I will keep it for the re-match on Labor Day (GOT DOUBLE or NOTHING)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
What a game last night, bet all those people who leaft with a few minutes left, were wishing they didin't.

How can a true fan leave the game, before the clock runs out ??
...U are correct, Never leave the game until the end..... Unless ya 2 or 4 stroking a She cheerleader ! :d Not Bugs !

Top Bottom