G.P.S.help

d.t.rider

Reaction score
I just got a new Garmin for xmas, dont know much about it.Can anyone tell me what maps to download? iI ride alot out by rockey/nordeg area wife doesnt want me lost anymoore.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a Rhino 530 last year and bought the bushmap. I bought the bushmap at maptown in edmonton. You can go to bushmap. ca and check it out. I use it the bushmap and the detail is incredible. They sell around 250 I think but it is well worth the investment. You can also get CD's to help you understand your gps, The GPS............Simply is pretty good.

rancher

Reaction score
have a look at ibycus.com. I use his topo maps. really good for what they cost . better tha topo Canada

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought topo Canada DVD from gpscentral in Calgary. Has all the roads and POI that city navigator seams to have and more, plus all the topo stuff, plus all kinds of other stuff like trail heads, pipes sticking out of the ground and other types of man made land marks. I was pretty impressed with it.

Now if I just had a GPS that did shaded relief....(topo can has DEM, my GPS doesn't)

Top Bottom