fresh snow

Cougar

Reaction score
Website
www.cougarmountainlodge.com
Winter's hit here too. Snow on the ground in Valemount tonight. 2 cm at most but it's a start and it means more at higher elevations. Supposed to snow more overnight & Saturday then get clear but stay at freezing or so for the next few days.
s.

Rev_it

Reaction score
Website
animalinu.ca
Glad to hear the snow if falling! Just picked up the Seld with a new engine from Specialty Sleds, and I cant wait to put it to the test!

Thanks everyone for the updates!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Showtime have you guys already booked rooms with us

You betch ya...we booked the beginning of October, we have the suite joining with another room on the top floor. I can't wait the guy's i'm going with only ride this area, myself i've only ridin' their half a dozen times over the years but they assured me that the snow around this time is absolutely SICK their. Bring it on mother nature.

Are any other members going to be there for this week?

Thank You Glacier Mountain Lodge for all the updates, we'll be seeing you not soon enough.....Sorry guy's I feel like a kid in a candy store when it comes to the first ride of the year..especially knowing that i'll being eating snow for the first time. Peace out!:D:D:D

Rev_it

Reaction score
Website
animalinu.ca
Rode blue river for the first time last year. Glacier Mt Lodge looks like the palce to stay! Hope to try it out this season!:D

Top Bottom