Fresh long block-need quick break in (ON STAND)

uglyfugly

Reaction score
Expecting a bit of hate here which is fine but my 800 e tec is getting replaced and I really wanted to go out next weekend. Is it possible to just put it on the lift in the garage and break it in that way pseudo riding the 300km since where I am has no snow. Or does it need the extra load put on it from a slope/rider?

So yes I was fully prepared sitting there fake brapping for a couple hours. Would even post Shia Labeouf style video for you guys.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride it like you stole it. Like said above just don't hold it to the bar for any longer then 15-30secs

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Expecting a bit of hate here which is fine but my 800 e tec is getting replaced and I really wanted to go out next weekend. Is it possible to just put it on the lift in the garage and break it in that way pseudo riding the 300km since where I am has no snow. Or does it need the extra load put on it from a slope/rider?

So yes I was fully prepared sitting there fake brapping for a couple hours. Would even post Shia Labeouf style video for you guys.

Ya sure, raise the back end off the floor and tape the throttle wide open. Let it rip till its starts to slow down. You'll know when its broke in, you'll hear it slow down.
Should take much more then 3-4min.
You need to video it and post it on here, so we can all watch and see how its done....LOL

Top Bottom