Freakin Robins are back.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha! Looked at the 5 day forcast and it is snow every day. Take that Robins!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But don't we blame everything on "Global Warming" or better known as "Climate Change"? It has a nicer ring to it. LOL

Billy Boy:cool:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But don't we blame everything on "Global Warming" or better known as "Climate Change"? It has a nicer ring to it. LOL

Billy Boy:cool:

isn't that the truth. There is one more factor to this equation too. I was without sled for 5 years. The winters seemed very "long". Now that momma has her track back it feels like winter is flying by. :d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn robins are showing up around here too , freakin groundhog , he lies!!!

Haaaahaaaa! Isn't there a guy on here who takes out squirrels? Maybe he could have a talk with mr. groundhog!

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like robbins ...it means that -50 below will soon be over .....try that for 6-8 weeks sleddin mom and you will learn to appreciate them lil guys ...oh ya one more thing it means that we will have more than 4 hours of day light a day ....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like robbins ...it means that -50 below will soon be over .....try that for 6-8 weeks sleddin mom and you will learn to appreciate them lil guys ...oh ya one more thing it means that we will have more than 4 hours of day light a day ....

How soon I forget. I worked doing road and lease construction in Alberta back in the day. -50 is but a distant memory. In BC we get so spoiled. Took me about 4 years to get used to the BC bone chill though. It is such a humid cold I would much rather have -30 some days.
Ok..... I love Robins, just not yet.:)

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How soon I forget. I worked doing road and lease construction in Alberta back in the day. -50 is but a distant memory. In BC we get so spoiled. Took me about 4 years to get used to the BC bone chill though. It is such a humid cold I would much rather have -30 some days.
Ok..... I love Robins, just not yet.:)

.....aaaalwright :rant:

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what I have been hearing hitting the windows in the house. The robbins must be eating the fermented mountain ash berries and are trying to fly impared. Where are the cops when you need them!!!!!!

Britt

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what I have been hearing hitting the windows in the house. The robbins must be eating the fermented mountain ash berries and are trying to fly impared. Where are the cops when you need them!!!!!!

Britt

Thats funny!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
robins mean sun, and sun mean mud :bike: :beer::theCabin: and fishin and muskeg i cant wait....

Ahhhhhhhh, there's something to shoot for when the big thaw happens. June 15th fishing season opens. One creek here opens sooner. Quading, swimming... Ok.
Now perhaps I will be like snow white serenading the birdies like on Shrek 2. My kids say no please don't mom.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all the cops are at alberta beach waiting for quadders..lol..seen ducks by the beverly bridge last week.but havent seen any robins yet..few years ago had 18 drunk robins on the deck and they kept trying to fly into the patio window.quite funny:beer::beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kids don't know cedar wax wings by their real name they just call them the drunk birds.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha! Looked at the 5 day forcast and it is snow every day. Take that Robins!

The robins asked me to pass on a message to you....

they want more insulation in your roof. Apperantly they are getting a draft when it gets colder than -15. Other than that, they are fine and have been living up their since October!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The robins asked me to pass on a message to you....

they want more insulation in your roof. Apperantly they are getting a draft when it gets colder than -15. Other than that, they are fine and have been living up their since October!

Creeeeeeeeepy man. Thanks gonna have a real great sleep tonight! LOl!:eek:
night Anthony! Hope YOU have a good sleep.

BIG_BRUTE750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all the cops are at alberta beach waiting for quadders..lol..seen ducks by the beverly bridge last week.but havent seen any robins yet..few years ago had 18 drunk robins on the deck and they kept trying to fly into the patio window.quite funny:beer::beer:

i had this happen to me last summer robins kept flying into the window. lol:beer:

Top Bottom