Gold Rush 2023

powpounder

Reaction score
Looks like Rick is now engaged to her. On his instagram page today he posted the news. 😂
IMG_6712.jpeg

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's like asking my net worth.

what i will tell you is, Far more than Todd haufmann ever got from the yukon but far less than Parker.
Good answer... Parker has certainly done well for himself

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's engaged to that thing?
I thought he was banging that hot chick he hired?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's engaged to that thing?
I thought he was banging that hot chick he hired?

She’s been in Hawaii with her bf for awhile this winter. Seems her bikini posts get a lot of likes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gold Rush ended with Parker hauling in almost 15 million$$$$ worth of gold. He is even got land stripped and ready for the 24 season. Quite an investment he did buying the claim. Certainly paid off quickly

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gold Rush ended with Parker hauling in almost 15 million$$$$ worth of gold. He is even got land stripped and ready for the 24 season. Quite an investment he did buying the claim. Certainly paid off quickly
The real question is will he ever find love or will he die with his gold?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he ordered another one of his new washplant designs. It would make sense to have another one.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

even at 15m i bet he only walks away with 25% of that, then with reinvestment into equipment i dont think hes got that place paid off in the first season. Certainly set himself up well for the next few years will be exciting to see how much he can pull out of there next year

Top Bottom