Gold Rush 2023

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parker and the crew are back at it and as what I saw he spent big $$$$$$$

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya he looks ROUGH. Where's his tranny girlfriend?
I shouldn’t have been judgmental. When we watched last season and he brought that dirty rat on the show I looked at my wife and said he’s on Coke. His Saying he was on coke means you’re on crack. I knew it.

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Admitting he was on coke was just the glamorous and most acceptable answer. That dude was sucking on a glass dick for a long time to change his voice like that. I'll bet dollars to donuts he was on meth.

This photo is from when I met him in Dawson City outside Diamond Tooth Gerties back in 2016. He looks like he's aged 20 years since then, hope he's got his demons under control.

rickness.jpg

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gold rush is on tonight.. Looks like Parker might be onto some big gold. Tony's family certainly has some issues and is now effecting the mine

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gold rush is on tonight.. Looks like Parker might be onto some big gold. Tony's family certainly has some issues and is now effecting the mine
I am confused by how they went so long without fixing the trommel. Like Kevin said in the most recent episode, the trommel has been broken for like 10 months now. They knew it was broken at the end of last season. Why didn't they fix it before summer next season?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am confused by how they went so long without fixing the trommel. Like Kevin said in the most recent episode, the trommel has been broken for like 10 months now. They knew it was broken at the end of last season. Why didn't they fix it before summer next season?

Something doesn't seem right about that. His main money maker

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda wish the 2 young guys would come back on for even a update

Top Bottom