Four cast 3 on iTunes?

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
We'll try to get it off to them soon, iTunes now requires closed captioning which is a real pain in the butt on our end. We might look at another digital distribution option instead. Expect at least another several weeks. These things take time. DVDs are available. Thx-J

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll try to get it off to them soon, iTunes now requires closed captioning which is a real pain in the butt on our end. We might look at another digital distribution option instead. Expect at least another several weeks. These things take time. DVDs are available. Thx-J

What do subs look like on a sledding video??

[Brapping Noises]

??

I'll buy it when it's available :beer:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you PC/Android users shop for digital media? Do you have a preferred retailer? Why?
Google Play store. I love to see you guys looking into other options. I still haven't even seen Fourcast 2 yet, because I am not going to buy it on iTunes (own Android devices, so I can't even watch it), and most of my sled watching happens on the go, so a DVD isn't really an option.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For me, shipping charges are usually a killer for DVDs. iTunes is just way easier. One click and I can have it on my phone, on the TV etc. just makes sense to me.
Unless you are one of the 87% of the market that doesn't use an Apple device... Still don't understand how iTunes is the go to for selling digital versions, when only 13% of mobile device users are using Apple now.
Also, what is up with the price of Fourcast on iTunes? $17.99 for a 4 year old movie, when all of this year's films are $12.99.

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
Unless you are one of the 87% of the market that doesn't use an Apple device... Still don't understand how iTunes is the go to for selling digital versions, when only 13% of mobile device users are using Apple now.
Also, what is up with the price of Fourcast on iTunes? $17.99 for a 4 year old movie, when all of this year's films are $12.99.

ITunes is the go to because other distribution platforms like google play are not making it possible for independents to host content yet. In any regards, the distributors set pricing based their criteria and the producers do not see much on the backend per unit sale. Same old racket, different platform. I'm looking into another distribution platform that should accommodate both pc/android infaces as well as apple for F3.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought a lot more sledding videos on itunes lately because I have all apple devices and the price is usually reasonable. $35 for a DVD is because of all the cost associated with copying, packaging, shipping, and then the final seller makes a small profit as well. Atleast with itunes there is no physical inventory and the money goes directly to whoever made it.

Top Bottom