Found back pack!!

Sled Den

Reaction score
Someone came into the shop that found a back pack between mcbride and bell mountain if you can describe it to him give him a call. 250-569-7520

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting, really didnt feel like buying another avy pack, you gotta love the good people of Mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting, really didnt feel like buying another avy pack, you gotta love the good people of Mcbride

The gentleman that found it stopped in at our shop also and had said that they were going to post it up. I called around to all the b&b's to see if they had guys stayin there but it wasn't any there guys pack.

Glad to hear that yah got it back.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
That has to be the oddest place to lose a pack?? Was it on the highway?? Glad it got returned as well. :d

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got to meet, or re-meet the guy that found my pack last weekend, spent sunday afternoon on the river boating with him, kick @ss day, and by the end of it I had shop to store my sleds in next winter if I dont to haul them back and forth from home, just another reminder, as if we needed one of the awesome people in mcbride and why we keep goin back, Thanks Jim, probably be back at the end of june for somemore river boatin and maybe bring the sleds for the hell of it, if they get that road fixed there should be a few snow patches up lucille

Top Bottom