Found a Kitten

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals I am just wondering if anyone is interested in a baby kitten? I have found a baby kitten at my shop and looking for a good home. I can't keep it as I hay 2 dogs. Please let me know or pass the word around if you know anyone looking for a cat for good home. I have the kitten at my shop in my office and I think there is more an I am hoping to catch them all so they dont freeze.
Does anyone have an Idea how to catch stray cats? We have been feeding them for a few months and they dont let you get close enough. I have a shed where I keep the food but they take off soon as they see someone. Thanks for all the help and info in advance.

Thanks
Darren:)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should be able to rent or borrow cat traps from your local animal control or SPCA I would think

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks yea I talked to someone and they said that UFA would sell me one or carry them. I never called SPCA yet but I will thanks for the help.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
i got two dogs that would just love a kitten!! Just sayin :beer::d:beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren just put it in with your sled. 2 cats are better than 1. You already have the Kitty Litter for your sled no need to pick up anymore. Just a little cream and your set. Snowseekers Cat Pack :rollinglaugh:

Top Bottom