Fort mcmurray to revelstoke...!??!?!?!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who will be traveling to revy from fort Mac this week/weekend??? I'm leaving tomorrow morning early and my clutches I ordered haven't showed up yet. Supposed to have been here last Friday. Just spoke with Canada post and they said they will be here tomorrow sometime or by the end of the week at the latest. Is there anyone making the trip down that would be able to kindly take my clutch parts to revy for me?? I don't want to go this route but I don't feel like towing a pallet of belts around behind my proclimb either. If anyone would be kind enough to help me out and not make off with my stuff I would be greatly appreciative!! lol.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Who will be traveling to revy from fort Mac this week/weekend??? I'm leaving tomorrow morning early and my clutches I ordered haven't showed up yet. Supposed to have been here last Friday. Just spoke with Canada post and they said they will be here tomorrow sometime or by the end of the week at the latest. Is there anyone making the trip down that would be able to kindly take my clutch parts to revy for me?? I don't want to go this route but I don't feel like towing a pallet of belts around behind my proclimb either. If anyone would be kind enough to help me out and not make off with my stuff I would be greatly appreciative!! lol.

Your idea is good or you could also get them sent overnight greyhound.....

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a good idea but I won't be here to deal with shipping it out, most I can do is get it picked up from post office just before close and maybe arrange a pick up. No clue what time shipping receiving closes at greyhound, if it even does. I'm just really frustrated now, worst thing about ordering parts from the states is delays at border.... Oh my. Just grasping at straws

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey kyle im off for six days, starting thursday morning, i would have no problem picking up your clutches and dropping off at greyhound, they r open till 8 mon-friday and open sat and sunday. i use greyhound all the time and thet r fast, the bus is always moving. there a service they offer to which is next bus which means they make sure its handed off to the next bus at the terminal , set of clutches is prob $50 to ship next bus. i hate to see a fellow sledder waiting on parts.

wrelyks

Reaction score
I'm off tomorrow morning leaving for revy on thurs, if there in tomorrow id have no issue grabbing them and bringing them down for you.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you're going down are ya skyler??? Did u sell your turbo yet?? If they are in my Thursday morning ill give you a call.

Tpower, that would be awesome buddy, if they're not in to catch a ride down with one of the guys here ill send u a pm. Wow. I can't believe what some guys are willing to do to help out. I appreciate everyone who's volunteered to help out! Hopefully all goes well and they show up in time!

wrelyks

Reaction score
Ya nick and I are heading down to ride fri say sun, didn't sell it no. going to go and see how the back holds up. If I get one day in its better than none, its been feeling pretty good though so hopefully the shredding goes well. Let me know if then parts are in and I'll bring en down. Where you staying/riding.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya nick and I are heading down to ride fri say sun, didn't sell it no. going to go and see how the back holds up. If I get one day in its better than none, its been feeling pretty good though so hopefully the shredding goes well. Let me know if then parts are in and I'll bring en down. Where you staying/riding.

sounds good buddy. We're staying at peaks and we'll be riding firsby Nd boulder. Might try turtle weather permitting. Where u staying??

wrelyks

Reaction score
Were staying at poppis guest house, not sure where were riding, got two other friends staying in sicamous so probably eagles pass somewhere, one of the gus knows the area quite well, just kinda playing it by ear right now.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to radium in the morning, I can get em that far at least lol its not revy tho :/ PM me if you need me

Top Bottom