forester conditions

ice_kolde1

Reaction score
So thanks for being a loser. you must be a real sweet heart. Didn't realize the area was closed till the 30th. You must own the land. Not my fault your wife left you hard Lat night.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So thanks for being a loser. you must be a real sweet heart. Didn't realize the area was closed till the 30th. You must own the land. Not my fault your wife left you hard Lat night.

kleenex-pngcute-and-creepys-cannibalized-cuties---factual-friday-im-sick-mcwjkteu.jpg

I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings. I don't own the land or ever professed to but when I do plan to ride ride in an area I'm unfamiliar with I tend to do a little research on whether the area is actually open. Also I see you're fairly new to this forum thing so I'll give you some advice if you have a question chances and are considering replying to a thread back read a post or two to see what is being discussed it may answer your question without you having to even post it!

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wow 8 posts in and you're making friends...... maierach was informing you of the closure. if you took the time to actually read the info on here you would have answered your question.

regulars on here really get tired of the same questions being asked by noobs without doing some research for themselves. 99% of the time any question you have has already been asked and answered.

motox208

Reaction score
Any update on riding conditions out that way? Lookin to do a day trip Saturday, hoping the snow is decent

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any update on riding conditions out that way? Lookin to do a day trip Saturday, hoping the snow is decent

This area has around 70 cms at the summit, closer to the 30 cm mark at the base currently.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, was home for 14 days and saw the sun for 13 of them. skiing was good, sledding not so much.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm booked in at Radium Hot Springs again for a week 15-22 dec.
Maybe looking for guys to ride with. Or if any on the way would like to tag along. Anyone riding that time in that area drop me a Note. Will go to Rey if I have to, if snow is poor. Would like to ride a few dif spots, Silent, Quartz, ect. Never rode them befor.
or Text 306 630-6059

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the arctic front that is covering most of western north america is sticking around until mid next week. hopefully something warm and wet comes in behind it.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're riding over Xmas. Was hoping to get into forester .

Sent from my iPhone using

me too, 2 more days of work then done until new years. forecast is calling for snow but its been saying that for weeks. storms seem to be going around the area....

Top Bottom