forester conditions

KME

Reaction score
Cheers Guys...still have my sled deck so thinking that will be best...could you drive to the snowline with deck? I assume it will still be decent spring riding??

Appreciate the feedback -

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All
Me and a buddy are planning on heading up and riding golden area next sat and sunday. Either of us have ever rode the area sounds like forester would be the place to go in the spring! Are there any other good spots to go. We will have a power wagon with chains and 2 place in tow so we should't have an issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Anybody want to go into Forester on Sat. I'll bring the sled with me to the valley if someone wants to go. I have an extra spot on the deck.

getnutz

Reaction score
Do you know much about this area. Heading to Golden tomorrow for a few days and would ride there, but don't know it very well.

KME

Reaction score
Hey guys heading in Sunday, only second time in, wondering what conditions are like - any updates would be appreciated?? Have sleds on deck, how far in is the drive now?

Cheers -

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
All
Me and a buddy are planning on heading up and riding golden area next sat and sunday. Either of us have ever rode the area sounds like forester would be the place to go in the spring! Are there any other good spots to go. We will have a power wagon with chains and 2 place in tow so we should't have an issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you are experienced riders I would say head into Gorman you can go a long way up that road.

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats kinda what we are thinking but looks a little socked in today and calling for rain tomorrow so visibility might be an issue!

Untouchable

Reaction score
Anyone up for riding on the long weekend. I can use the sxs and trailer to get to the snow if you cant drive to it with a deck

HAYDENC

Reaction score
anyone know if you could take a dirtbike up to the lower cabin? or still to much snow

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know if you could take a dirtbike up to the lower cabin? or still to much snow

no dirt bikes or quads allowed past the foot bridge. Usually a big post is installed in the middle of the bridge to prevent this type of access.

Snow line is just after the bridge, about a meter in the meadow and lots on the glacier. snow bridges are gone

HAYDENC

Reaction score
Ok thanks, I have only been there to sled... So I have no clue about any trails down low, there must be trails to find

dmax_silvia_s13

Reaction score
I am going to be in Radium quite a bit this winter and I have only ever ridden in McBride before. So I am just wondering what places you suggest to go within an hour drive or so? Also, is it worth it to head to forester In mid/late November?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless u like rocks. Not in Nov...

Depends on snow but even mid Dec its sometimes not enough.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't this area closed till Dec. 1st to protect the sensitive alpine meadows under the new land management agreement so that sledders can gain access to the Alpine glacier later in the season?

Top Bottom