Ford Raptor owners...

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell me about your truck. Would like to know the good, bad, and ugly.

Why did you choose it? What do you do with it?

Any issues at all??

And would you recommend it as a daily driver, or not again.

Thanks,

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've owned my 2011 for 3yrs and love it. Its a daily driver no issues with that at all. Its a great highway truck and is amazing on back roads I take some gravel to work everyday and give it a good workout. Had no issues at all best vehicle I've ever owned. I also pull a 4500lb toy hauler every 2nd weekend and it pulls it like its not even there

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate it.

So besides the obvious cool factor, why did you choose it over other f-150's??

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not buy a regular F150 main reason I bought it was the suspension and the stock tire size etc basically its an F150 that's been modded from the factory so all I had to add was bumpers etc and no warranty issues with a lift etc. The seats are much better than a stock F150 as well and the cool factor helped as well

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
saw the goofiest thing the other day. ford ranger with a body kit made to look like a raptor. google it hahaha just looked weird with its narrow cab and stance

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like mine, got it new in 2012. She's been good for 67,000km, had a power steering pump go, and the lil LED's burn out....But it's an amazing truck and can take anything I throw at her. Thinking of getting rid of her for something with no payments though..:(

Rob Dawe

Reaction score
That truck is owned by one of the Koch family members, I worked at the dealership while they were building it. Never cared for it much.

Top Bottom