Fly in Fly out sledding setups?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have heard that he likes to take groups in to terrian that they have no business being in. Enjoys watching the struggle.
Ya, I've have a few of his groups sitting waiting there for him to come back, been gone fir hours they said, friggin tool
Haha. The place is a dump. He gave us **** for not making our beds in the morning.
Seriously, fawk that

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I've have a few of his groups sitting waiting there for him to come back, been gone fir hours they said, friggin tool Seriously, fawk that
He helped me with a ski tug once after he asked where I was staying and tried to give me a speal about his lodge. Said thanks but I'm a local.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have heard that he likes to take groups in to terrian that they have no business being in. Enjoys watching the struggle.
That's a dick move. Thats how people get hurt or worse. Thought he was a guide or something.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess its not hard to see how he struggles to get people to fill the lodge with that attitude. But I do agree after riding out in Sicamous for a few years and getting to ride with some of the CKMP boys, theres many other people that I would be wanting to give my money to if I was new to the area and wanted the whole experience.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess its not hard to see how he struggles to get people to fill the lodge with that attitude. But I do agree after riding out in Sicamous for a few years and getting to ride with some of the CKMP boys, theres many other people that I would be wanting to give my money to if I was new to the area and wanted the whole experience.
Ya ckmp is a class act, not a azz class lmfao

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Around here people say if you want a guide that will show you a good time and keep you safe, hire Shade.

Fawk mark does the exact same crap. He loves getting guys stuck so he can zoom around in his stupid Sheep helmet blasting his tunes.

He even told a guy last winter to call his wife from the mountain to tell her he was spending the night because they were way down the side of the mountain. Trying to make other guys he ditched earlier make them feel guilty and come help them out.

I felt so bad for that client we headed back long after we wanted to be down to find them because he said the other guys headed down. Luckily they weren't in near as bad a situation he let on he was. Great way to goat others into putting themselves in bad situations.

I will ride with the guy but his antics discourage a lot of people.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk mark does the exact same crap. He loves getting guys stuck so he can zoom around in his stupid Sheep helmet blasting his tunes.

He even told a guy last winter to call his wife from the mountain to tell her he was spending the night because they were way down the side of the mountain. Trying to make other guys he ditched earlier make them feel guilty and come help them out.

I felt so bad for that client we headed back long after we wanted to be down to find them because he said the other guys headed down. Luckily they weren't in near as bad a situation he let on he was. Great way to goat others into putting themselves in bad situations.

Never rode with him but sounds like he is a douche as well. Sure is on the water with his party shack all summer.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very yes, funny thing tho I bet there more taken of him than the paying client lmfao

It's okay though because it paid for the nice LED lights he put in the eagles cabin himself. Did I mention he did it himself lol Never forget the one day he comes in and was boasting about the great job he did and how he paid for them himself. I said "cool man" then he proceeded to jump on his sled and takeoff up the showboat pull (as I like to call it) to the right of the cabin and leave his group wondering WTF lol quality dude...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's okay though because it paid for the nice LED lights he put in the eagles cabin himself. Did I mention he did it himself lol Never forget the one day he comes in and was boasting about the great job he did and how he paid for them himself. I said "cool man" then he proceeded to jump on his sled and takeoff up the showboat pull (as I like to call it) to the right of the cabin and leave his group wondering WTF lol quality dude...
What seriously, you bought the led lights at eagles

He's been boasting that it's his and eagle valley Lodge

Douche bag extrodanar

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What seriously, you bought the led lights at eagles

He's been boasting that it's his and eagle valley Lodge

Douche bag extrodanar

Hasn't he also been bootlegging Doos in undercutting the local dealers and now there isn't one.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Had a couple of boys come up from home a couple years ago and got Mark to guide them as I didn't know Boulder, still don't. Anyway, he was super late, got the boys to buy his breakfast at the Frontier, then dicked around in the parking lot with some guys he had rented sleds to(different group) till almost noon. He was sure to show us where Shade Street and alberta hill were, not much else. They didn't get a guide for the second or third day as he had them off the hill before 4:00. They came 5000kms an spent a pile of cash to ride Revy, not wait around on a rock star. He seems like good enough guy, we just found him tarty. Maybe because they didn't rent sleds from him.

scully

Reaction score
Had a couple of boys come up from home a couple years ago and got Mark to guide them as I didn't know Boulder, still don't. Anyway, he was super late, got the boys to buy his breakfast at the Frontier, then dicked around in the parking lot with some guys he had rented sleds to(different group) till almost noon. He was sure to show us where Shade Street and alberta hill were, not much else. They didn't get a guide for the second or third day as he had them off the hill before 4:00. They came 5000kms an spent a pile of cash to ride Revy, not wait around on a rock star. He seems like good enough guy, we just found him tarty. Maybe because they didn't rent sleds from him.

This exact same thing for us in 2013. This guy is a D bag. So stuck on himself. It's to bad, we only heard great things about him.

Top Bottom