Flatbush!

Dynamic

Reaction score
Awesome site!

Anyways I ride around Flatbush Alberta, about 2 hours north of Edmonton. That puts me close to plenty of good quadding. Lived around flatbush my whole life but still pretty new to the trails around here. Lately been exploring the trans canada trail that goes right by my house.

Anybody with some suggestions on some good rides around let me know. Been thinking about vega and long lake area.

Ride a 06 Honda TRX 450er, not the ideal trail quad but it does well as long as you stay away from the big mudholes.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also doing alot of riding in Flat bush and yea there mud and lots of it .I find its alot easier in the winter

Dynamic

Reaction score
Flatbush is about 40 minutes north or Westlock just off Highway 44. It is a hamlet, maybe 50 full time residents. Though....it seems in the last couple years there are people starting to buy lots in town and using them for a summer/weekend getaway.

Nice quiet place close to fishing, quadding, hunting, and the transcanada skidoo trail goes close by. And two 9 hole golf courses within 15 minutes!

Top Bottom