First run on xm!

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just came back from first run in revy and I have to say very impressed with xm. It works as good as my old 1000 which was also there. The added benefit of 100 lbs lighter. Didn't think the xm would be that good it did impress me. Set clickers on 3 and never changed them.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just came back from first run in revy and I have to say very impressed with xm. It works as good as my old 1000 which was also there. The added benefit of 100 lbs lighter. Didn't think the xm would be that good it did impress me. Set clickers on 3 and never changed them.

Hmmmmmm.....never thought I'd hear/see you say that. Haha. Glad she's workin well for ya!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm.....never thought I'd hear/see you say that. Haha. Glad she's workin well for ya!

Yes dmills your right I'm going to have to eat a little crow as I did not think brp was making that big of steps ahead. I ranted on the 1000 fairly good but you guys can start sending the crow my way??

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes dmills your right I'm going to have to eat a little crow as I did not think brp was making that big of steps ahead. I ranted on the 1000 fairly good but you guys can start sending the crow my way??

No worries bud. Glad you like your new ride! Cheers

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I couldnt find much to complain about the sled worked awesome.Only time I opened side panel was to thaw goggles?I even was impressed with ride on trail as my sled is the sp and has the lesser shocking???Brp was also up doing a photo shoot on 2014 and had a orange sp like mine?When i walked over to check things out they loaded up before I could get a good look?He said minimal changes but I said you were in abit of ahurry to hide it with minimal changes???Who knows what it was just wish I had been quicker??

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I couldnt find much to complain about the sled worked awesome.Only time I opened side panel was to thaw goggles?I even was impressed with ride on trail as my sled is the sp and has the lesser shocking???Brp was also up doing a photo shoot on 2014 and had a orange sp like mine?When i walked over to check things out they loaded up before I could get a good look?He said minimal changes but I said you were in abit of ahurry to hide it with minimal changes???Who knows what it was just wish I had been quicker??
Congrats glad to hear you like your new ride.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow check 2014....... Done !! Just snow checked a 2014 with Trent, not sure what the new changes will be but it sounds like its gonna be even cooler !!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They know you have a keen eye for engines Steve. Thats why they got out of Dodge.Lol

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure hope the xm is as cool as everyone says, gonna rent one in January to ride. What's the best part about the new sled ??

hpjunkie

Reaction score

Lighter for '14. Smaller/lighter can, belt drive, t-motion tweaks, other bit's & pieces,popular all black "murdered out" most popular again.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I just need to find a dealer that cuts deals if you snow check 4 at a time

Top Bottom