First ride of the season!! awe yeah!!! :D

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said they believed it?

LOL seems like some really want to argue the point. I gotta admit, I didn't really read the entire thread or even watch the video so maybe they don't. His ride this weekend just wasn't as impressive as mine was last weekend, only similarity was the amount of snow.... :D

Attachments

• IMG_0828a.jpg
    IMG_0828a.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0839a.jpg
    IMG_0839a.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 171

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you better not sell that truck!!!That truck of yours is so fuel efficient and can pull loads like no other truck on the planet,why would you sell it?

I hate to see it go, but it needs an out of province inspection as I just moved from Bc, and it needs a LOT of work, probably close to 5 G's to get it to pass, i'm just gonna buy a newer truck that doesn't need an inspection, i'm also hoping to buy a newer sled like an M8 or something, however I would still keep my MM700 as a back up

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you said you couldn't afford another sled.....I just sold yours last night...

I hate to see it go, but it needs an out of province inspection as I just moved from Bc, and it needs a LOT of work, probably close to 5 G's to get it to pass, i'm just gonna buy a newer truck that doesn't need an inspection, i'm also hoping to buy a newer sled like an M8 or something, however I would still keep my MM700 as a back up

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you said you couldn't afford another sled.....I just sold yours last night...

well I cant afford one right now, probably wont be able to until spring time, but a truck is my highest priority right now, my 4 wheel drive shaft let go so all I got is 2wd and summer tires on, so driving in the snow is kinda sketch....

so what are you going to ride now?!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I might get a polaris just to pizz you off......

well I cant afford one right now, probably wont be able to until spring time, but a truck is my highest priority right now, my 4 wheel drive shaft let go so all I got is 2wd and summer tires on, so driving in the snow is kinda sketch....

so what are you going to ride now?!

aiden1983

Reaction score
LOL seems like some really want to argue the point. I gotta admit, I didn't really read the entire thread or even watch the video so maybe they don't. His ride this weekend just wasn't as impressive as mine was last weekend, only similarity was the amount of snow.... :D
Where did you go?

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys running slip tanks on your sleds. I'm having a hard time believing that your brothers sled holds $280 worth of fuel!? Or do you just have to pay that much for fuel to run your rocket ships?!

Sent from my iPhone using

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys running slip tanks on your sleds. I'm having a hard time believing that your brothers sled holds $280 worth of fuel!? Or do you just have to pay that much for fuel to run your rocket ships?!

C12 is expensive dude...lol

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He burned a quarter tank in 20 minutes or so, and we were just ditch banging. holds 10 gallons I believe, and he burned through half a tank in about an hour or so

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He burned a quarter tank in 20 minutes or so, and we were just ditch banging. holds 10 gallons I believe, and he burned through half a tank in about an hour or so

Good thing I've been drinking or I just might have pissed my pants! Your brother burns 1/4 tank in 20 mins and your mountain max pile of sh!t burns approx. 4 inches worth from the gas cap in 5 hours?!?!

You're a fawkin LIAR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thing i've been drinking or i just might have pissed my pants! Your brother burns 1/4 tank in 20 mins and your mountain max pile of sh!t burns approx. 4 inches worth from the gas cap in 5 hours?!?!

You're a fawkin liar

sent from my ipad using tapatalk hd

do you even own a sled????

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you really need a sled to figure that out?!?!

Maybe you're as smart as ol Joey himself!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Go home Zeebs, you're drunk.

Top Bottom