First ride of the season!! awe yeah!!! :D

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm, why do my posts always get deleted? :confused:

Almost a reason to phase S&M visits out of my daily routine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sometimes it makes me think the mods on this site are bigger babies than Myself!

Last edited by a moderator:

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you swear on hear a lot for a christian.

I wasn't aware that becoming a christian automatically made you a perfect specimen. Sorry, my bad.

to everyone else; Don't mean to be douchy, and I didn't know that saying how fuel efficient my sled is would start such a war lol but how would you suggest that I prove it? to me sledding is about one thing: having fun. nothing more. so why does everyone hate on each other for minor little bs crap?? this baffles me.....if you're having fun than good for you! if you're having fun on a polaris good for you! what does it matter fuel mileage or brand loyality or any of that if you're having fun? thats why joseph bombardier invented the sled, to get around in the snow and have fun doing it. I apologize for being "douchy" as well..

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old mountain max is definitely putting down some sweet power. It sounds dialed. Now I understand why you wanted to stretch her out to keep the front end down.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe your comment on Joey's family member was a bit over the line.....

Not like it was the first time that certain "member" of Joey's family has been mentioned. Guess it just depends who ya are.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that becoming a christian automatically made you a perfect specimen. Sorry, my bad.

to everyone else; Don't mean to be douchy, and I didn't know that saying how fuel efficient my sled is would start such a war lol but how would you suggest that I prove it? to me sledding is about one thing: having fun. nothing more. so why does everyone hate on each other for minor little bs crap?? this baffles me.....if you're having fun than good for you! if you're having fun on a polaris good for you! what does it matter fuel mileage or brand loyality or any of that if you're having fun? thats why joseph bombardier invented the sled, to get around in the snow and have fun doing it. I apologize for being "douchy" as well..

Maybe what everyone is looking for Joey are the facts and no BS......it has been fun at least on this end, I'm not sure if you are having fun!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe what everyone is looking for Joey are the facts and no BS......it has been fun at least on this end, I'm not sure if you are having fun!

Nobody cares if he is having fun.

(Go ahead mods, delete this post. I said something about Joey.)

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old mountain max is definitely putting down some sweet power. It sounds dialed. Now I understand why you wanted to stretch her out to keep the front end down.

honestly can't tell if this is serious or sarcasm haha

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you got out Joey!
I just saw on the PG Sled Club Page someone is parting out a 97 SRX not sure if this would be of value to you, but take a look just in case you need some parts eventually. I have always liked those sleds. When I was first getting into riding I almost went Yami with the SRX.

Have a good one. Here's the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/76862484040/permalink/10152850004039041/

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I thought it sounded like sh!t. So take it for what its worth

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

you're awful grumpy tonight, who pizzed in your corn flakes?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're a fawking liar! She isn't sitting next to you. Prove it!

i'm not having a conversation with you on the whereabouts of my sister, get bent ya freak.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not having a conversation with you on the whereabouts of my sister, get bent ya freak.

10-4 pal, just let us at snow and mud know when you need more life advice.

Top Bottom