First ride of the season!! awe yeah!!! :D

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you riding with a Polaris? You keep looking back like your waiting for someone? Lol.

HAHAHAHAHA this just made my day!!! lmao because yes, I was waiting for someone. my brother was somewhere behind me on a polaris classic 550 haha

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you burnt $10 in fuel your brother must of only burnt $5 going that slow

actually he burned about $70 worth of fuel, the things a pig. he burned like a quarter tank in half an hour

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well Joey, you did go for a ride, you doo have a Yamaha, you did get it uploaded.......

I still don't know about the 5 hours and the $10 worth of gas nor doo I know about the "just down the neck thingy"....

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Joey, you did go for a ride, you doo have a Yamaha, you did get it uploaded.......

I still don't know about the 5 hours and the $10 worth of gas nor doo I know about the "just down the neck thingy"....

you're free to believe that, its not like I care lol I just love not spending obscene amounts of money on fuel

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
you're free to believe that, its not like I care lol I just love not spending obscene amounts of money on fuel

It isn't about whether I believe it or not......I just sort of thought you would have some proof somewhere in that video. Not a shot of the gas gauge (oh, ya' you said it was broken). You could have used a stick and shown us the mark when you started and then again when you finished. You seem to like to use a stick for various things.....:D

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It isn't about whether I believe it or not......I just sort of thought you would have some proof somewhere in that video. Not a shot of the gas gauge (oh, ya' you said it was broken). You could have used a stick and shown us the mark when you started and then again when you finished. You seem to like to use a stick for various things.....:D

the great thing is I dont have to prove anything, I dont owe you jack sh!t, so i'm gonna go for a ride now, peace!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Your right you don't have to prove chit. But credibility say a lot about ones character and by you refusing to prove your claims your reputability goes out the window with your credibility and your character. Not only that now your getting douchy period with the way you are responding to people who are only saying to back up your claims.

In reality we just want to know if god has blessed your machines and they do really run on hopes, dreams, and prayers maybe I need to find religion and my M8 will run all day on 1" of the neck of my fuel tank

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
popular place.There are currently 27 users browsing this thread. (22 members and 5 guests)
  • +,

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Well I hate to defend joey but the old Yamyhamer triples were good on fuel. That being said they would burn 35 dollars to my Cats 70 dollars. I have never seen my Dad's SRX Mountain only use the neck on 5 hours of riding, and that was flat landing in the mighty SK.

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The real message here is that the Yamaha 700's got amazing gas mileage! If I didn't need a stance change would have kept my Vmax.

Oh yeah, he got a ride in!

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read all of this except for the blocked joey posts. I want my two minutes back. It is almost like a car crash. You can't not look.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
the great thing is I dont have to prove anything, I dont owe you jack sh!t, so i'm gonna go for a ride now, peace!!

If you don't have to prove anything, does that mean you can lie? For a young dude with a fresh mind, you are having a hard time learning. Plio summed it up pretty good Joey!

Good for a ride and forget about the details because it seems like details to you are all BS!

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I burnt $10 fuel in my 4 stroke honda snowblower digging out the neighbours, no way you rode 5 hours and got it an inch from the neck.

Sent from my iPhone using

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm, why do my posts always get deleted? :confused:

Almost a reason to phase S&M visits out of my daily routine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom