First mtn trip

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone myself and goodleo want to maybe try the mountains this year do you suggest mcbride as a good start or does it get pretty hairy up ther? I guess if we keep to our limits it should be good.Rider38(Rob).

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mcbride would be a good place to start, go to bell mt the first day this is a good beginner hill with some challenging spots. lucile is also a good choice and if you are feeling good try renshaw, i would not rec this your first day.
just my 2 cents

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come to Mcbride and I will take you out to a couple of good places and make sure you get back with a big smile on your faces. We have great starter hills and great snow with groomed trails. Barry - Mountain Haven B&B

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a few friends that are heading to McBride on Nov 3/07. What have you heard or seen for the snow conditions?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come to Mcbride and I will take you out to a couple of good places and make sure you get back with a big smile on your faces. We have great starter hills and great snow with groomed trails. Barry - Mountain Haven B&B

I'd jump all over that offer. You're gonna be a real great asset to sleddin' in McBride Barry.:cool:

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry I was looking on the web and it looks like mountain Haven is 4 sale maybe pm me your # number for when we want to come up. We would sure appreciate your time and knowledge. Thanks Rob

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should have paid more attn to Fab1 thread about newbie threads. just read all the info on a prior one thanks Barry.

drive55

Reaction score
I went to the mtns yrs ago. If your going and need another rider im looking to start to ride there again. Please let me know when and I"de love to tag along

Top Bottom