fired up some old iron. got my 2 stroke fix :-)

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well i had nothing going on today.I really just needed to smell 2 stroke.Seeing that winter is not far away i wanna get these beasts running good to do some fast lake cruising when ice fishing season hits.This is as far as i got. Took them for a little rip down the grass.Thought i would share.One will be turning into a parts sled.Maybe they all should lol.I'm still buzzing out from the smoke. Gotta love it.

Cheers.

:beer::beer::beer:

IMG00157-2.jpg

IMG00159.jpg

IMG00160.jpg

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i had nothing going on today.I really just needed to smell 2 stroke.Seeing that winter is not far away i wanna get these beasts running good to do some fast lake cruising when ice fishing season hits.This is as far as i got. Took them for a little rip down the grass.Thought i would share.One will be turning into a parts sled.Maybe they all should lol.I'm still buzzing out from the smoke. Gotta love it.

Cheers.

IMG00157-2.jpg

IMG00159.jpg

IMG00160.jpg
[/QUOTE

whats up with the case garden tractor in the background wanna sell that ????

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Cheers.

IMG00157-2.jpg

IMG00159.jpg

IMG00160.jpg
[/QUOTE

whats up with the case garden tractor in the background wanna sell that ????

Sorry the Case LawnMower is notfor sale.Well I shouldn't say that realy everything is for sale lol.$$$$$. I need to change the rear seal on it.It just started to puke oil out when its running.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine as an exciter, not extremely fast or powerful, but it gets the job done.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Red Deer Yamaha's 78 race machine back in he early 80's. I then had an 80. luv'd the gold. I also had an 83 V-Max. Good time's forsure!

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A buddy of mine as an exciter, not extremely fast or powerful, but it gets the job done.

If I remember right they would get close to the 100 mile /hr on hard packed snow/Ice.So the speedo was saying anyway.We used to time how fast we could cross Chestemere lake.good times.Realy good on belts to lol.

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saweeet........See you on Chestermere this winter! I"ll have the 1980 Yamaha ET340 with a yellow flame job....I'll wave as you pass my ass!! :)

I fired up the kids 1980 ET250 last nite in the garage.....I was High and my wife could smell me coming up the stairs! Love it.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Those were fast reliable sleds in their days.......

That's for sure. These are the sleds that realy got me into ridding. I just loved the speed of them. They would just go.WOT for ever it seemed like.
The best was taking them down the pipe line in crowsnest area.There were parts falling off everywhere.Had to pack a few parts out that's for sure.But they made it all the way to the back.I will have to look for some pictures.

Top Bottom